• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
woot new screen shots ^.^ i wonder how the character will look like
<_<

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Sad how you have to make another version for our hack ,EV, but luckily this will make completion for the Officer Jenny sprite all the easier. But I haven't been working cause I've been cross country so its sorta my fault the game isn't done yet. But then I also have that Hero sprite as well.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hunh? Are you restarting the hack?
Anyway, I made a banner for you, if you like it... I made it quite a while ago but forgot to upload it. Here:

rruserbar2cx9.png

If you like it, post it on your first post, please.
By the way, what is this a hack of? It says Fire Red, and then it says Ruby.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
he has to redo a lot of it, because he's switching to Fire Red. it was originally in Ruby and he ran into problems.
he already has most of it redone though, so things are going well

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
yo i been watching this hack and i like the way he put all this together i always wanted to be a bad guy sick cant w8 for the first beta hope it comes this month see ya

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Nice to know EV is back in the game! Good thing too hopefully my Officer Jenny sprite will speed the process but so far theres a lot of problems with it...

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Is that the only problem with the game?

Haha, ofcourse not.

I only have 1 real glitch so far in the game.
(WHAT?!?! ONLY 1!!? AMAZING!!)

And, it should be fairly simply to fix.
I'm also done scripting the first town.
(YAY!!)

And then I have a bunch of other stuff to tend with. :/
Beta this Month?
Maybe.

Haha.
I hate being a Perfectionist.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Okay, I see...
Anyway, it was a great idea that someone would step up and actually do this...anyway, I updated that Overworld Sheet that you wanted, and it is starting to go quite well.

I will PM them to you.

Okay, a question, will Jessie and James appear in the game?
If you said this in one of your posts, I'm sorry, because I didn't read it. (I'm not very so fond of going and reading through a 20-page post, sort of lame if you ask me :|) And will you be playing as that Rocket Grunt in the most recent screenshots you showed us?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
How come You changed the Hero Sprite i liked the old one better and what Region would it be Kanto,Jhoto,Hoeon,Sinnoh or a made up Region

Knoxius

Knoxskorner.com
Years
overall it looks like an OK hack

I think you should change the OW's and put in some special tiles but thats just me

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I decided to extend my work-force.

I am now accepting applications for more jobs, than I previously allowed.

1. Mapper
- They would be assigned specific maps to create under a loose criteria, and then I would examine these maps, and edit them to my liking.

2. Scripter
- They would create the majority of a script which I assign to them, giving them the basic details, then send them to me, and I will revise/look-over them and insert them.

3. Text Creator
I'd give them a list of NPC's that are in random places or inside buildings that aren't necesarrily important, and they would give them things to say, and/or tiny ideas of what they can do.

I'll still be doing these 3 jobs, much more than the people who apply for these jobs, because, I am the owner of the hack, but this would help speed things up for me.
:)
PM me, AIM me, or MSN me, if you would like one of these jobs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back