• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hacking Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
pokemon platinum tiles

Ok if this is in the wrong place move it thanks

Ok so i decided to rip some tiles from pokemon platinum this is my first rip and i think i did average the torn world tiles took some time. I'll be posting more to there is also some sprites so enjoy

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1981/63798605.png

And i didn't know how to post them right there it kept saying webpage dialog

Also if you want to use them give credit

Thanks ~dmartin

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2010
OH and i made this really coll overworld as the hero riding suicune as a surf sprite, but bitmap files are not supported

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
pikapika777 said:
Hi this may be asking too much but can someone possibly make me an intro andoverworlds of this please?

OH and i made this really coll overworld as the hero riding suicune as a surf sprite, but bitmap files are not supported

This is not the place to request help...

NatureKeeper

Well, If you'd please allow me:

I took the pallete that SSJ4 Furatman used for his custom backsprite and used it on a Shaymin Skyforme Backsprite so I don't mind sharing it.

For me: Credit not needed , but would be appreciated!

For SSJ4 Furatman: Credit Required, unfortunately :(.

~NatureKeeper,
Let nature be our power!

Edit: Fits to the pallete of :
SSJ4 Furatman said:
Well, the previous Shaymin Sky Forme I had posted up is a bit blurry, so here's a smaller High Quality Shaymin Sky Forme:
Shaymin-Sky-Form-BetterQuality.png

I ripped this Shaymin off the Japanese Yahoo! Pokémon Platinum site.

GIVE CREDIT IF YOU USE, PLEASE...

Last edited:

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Welsly FG Rombase

Okay now this is my first rombase that i have created. It includes some Wesly FG tiles and some other tiles that i forgot who created them. I do not know who created the pond tiles. If you know who created these tiles then tell me. Here is a screenshot.

Spoiler:

Enjoy the tiles,​

Aljam​

EDIT: the pond tiles are made by Alistar and there may be other tiles that are on there that i do not know of. i have updated the rombase and will post it in a bit. i needed to update it because the montain tiles look weird. i inserted most of the tiles late at night and i didnt realize there was green on pallete on so that means there would be more space for more tiles. Anyways give credit to alistar to.

Please give credit!

Last edited:

fuznug

Hacker In Training
Years
Devamps for Gold

These are for pokemon Gold:
The .rar contains some spites that i devamped, the pokemon sprites are from the fourth generations posted by Dark_porygon, the others were on photobucket. Also inside is the AgiXP tutorial by Blazichu and the pictures i used in the devamps. Enjoy, no credit needed, unless you want to give it.

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Revamped Sprout Tower, Blackthorn Gym and Olivine Lighthouse Tiles with my own lava tile (no credit needed :P)
All fit in indoor pal 1 (lava fits in indoor pal 2)

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2009
I rip hero(boy) intro Sprites In Platinum

Credit Me (Wat')if used.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
I made a Title screen of dialga for ruby.
It's decent for people who don't know how to do them. The background is a little TO blue but you can pallete edit that.
Credit Gamer2020 if used.

testing_02.png

(Please visit the thread for my hack lol)

*edit* If you would like a title screen for ruby with a different pokemon please leave me a VM.
(fyi the blue part in the title screen flashes)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
Celebi title screen

Here is a title screen I made for FireRed. It just features Celebi as the pokemon.
It's in version 1.1. I hope to get rid of those fireballs in the backround and replace them with the leaves from leafgreen if I can.

Just patch the IPS to a clean FireRed rom

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Just a D/P building i made that is ready for tilesets all you have to do is make the pic work with your palettes and paste it into a tileset also, this isn't indexed and i don't know who the original ripper/spriter was so i would give credit, but i don't know to whom :'( so if you know who it is plz tell me so i can edit this post.
Credit not required

Years
Skorupi-Indexed.png

SkorupiBackSprite2.png

Skorupi Sprite, Indexed, Shiny Tentacool Palette. and Skorupi Backsprite, Also Indexed, Vulpix Palette.

Credits to Me. (Spherical Ice)

Drapion and possibly more coming soon!

Last edited:

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
I ripped the decent version of the chikorita sprite from a screen for heart gold and soul silver. (attachment) It should satisfy people till a better one comes along.

chikotest_01.png

Credit Gamer2020 if used.

*EDIT*

hgfh.png

Made a backsprite for it that works with the pallete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back