• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
can we get pokemon that can evolve and dont have to trade??? some people dunno now how to trade and they really want the pokemon they never get

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
This is a fun hack, but you made this game extremely annoying with low level wild pokemon and high level trainer battles. It's annoying to grind when your pokemon are not getting experience from wild pokemon and the trainers are higher levels than you, have access to better items (which is really dumb), and better movesets.

Can you tell me why exactly I can't buy hyper potions when I have pokemon with 200+ HP or super potions when I had 100+? It's seems ridiculous.

I can deal with the bugs but the lack of any good items when my opponents are using full restores left and right with leftovers and lum berry on all their pokemon is really annoying. Please fix that

Years
Thanks a lot ! I found evee and togepi before your answer but I was still looking for the two others.
Frozen Dungeon is quite far from where you are currently. Battle Cave is where you just came out from previously where you battled the Professor.

This is a fun hack, but you made this game extremely annoying with low level wild pokemon and high level trainer battles. It's annoying to grind when your pokemon are not getting experience from wild pokemon and the trainers are higher levels than you, have access to better items (which is really dumb), and better movesets.

Can you tell me why exactly I can't buy hyper potions when I have pokemon with 200+ HP or super potions when I had 100+? It's seems ridiculous.

I can deal with the bugs but the lack of any good items when my opponents are using full restores left and right with leftovers and lum berry on all their pokemon is really annoying. Please fix that
I am quite surprised that everyone is complaining about the difficulty... Don't get mad please. Hey speaking of grinding your team... Have you not get that VS Seeker yet?

Last edited:

Omn

Moogle King
Years
People are just not adapted to this kind of "difficulty" ;)

I wouldn't call this difficulty though its simply just cheap way of making it difficulty. Like as an example I was in an area where all the trainers are like level 40 i get to a battle with a rival his pokemon are like 10-20 times my level. Like I know you can just grind but its get so tedious and I'd rather be progressing with the story but when you can't cause your pokemon are lower level than every other enemy trainer in the story. It gets frustrating. Like the hack is good but the need to grind and the stupidly high level of pokemon that your rivals and enemy trainers have just makes it not fun for anyone.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
I tried to start it with VisualBoyAdvanced & NO$GBA but it cant be found. What Emulator do i need?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
This is seriously a great game, I wish one of the official games could be this good. I can't wait for DR 2.

ureibosatsu

The Jewgong
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2013
Is there some event or something before Eevee can evolve to Umbreon/Espeon? I just got to the third gym city, took my Eevee out of the box, and the Moon Stone has no use on him...

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Now that my Togepi evolved into a beautiful Togetic, I'd like to know where can I find a Shiny stone ?

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
Whats the walkthru wall cheat code for DR?
i am stuck at Amaris mansion after dropping ;-;

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
What do you do after the 8th gym? And how do you go to that malice palace on the map? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2013
I'm having problems with my growlithe, it doesn't learn a move at all, it's already 53 and i only have flamethrower ;(

Years
Is there some event or something before Eevee can evolve to Umbreon/Espeon? I just got to the third gym city, took my Eevee out of the box, and the Moon Stone has no use on him...
Maybe be you have to increase it's level and happiness a bit in order to use the stone. Well to be honest that it is all weird that the Moon stone is not working on Eevee to get an Umbreon...?

What do you do after the 8th gym? And how do you go to that malice palace on the map? Thanks.
When you beat Blitz enter the secret path behind him to reach Malice Path. Now you have to Get One of the Dragon Stones from the Yin/Yan island first through Dragon Valley. So do it first....

Last edited:

Omn

Moogle King
Years
Hey im having a problem when i get to dragon valley the game and i try walking towards the karate man the screen just changes to a random colour and i have to reset the game and i can't get past that part. Is there any fix or something that i can do.

So i got past it but i can't battle the karate man

Last edited:
Years
Hey im having a problem when i get to dragon valley the game and i try walking towards the karate man the screen just changes to a random colour and i have to reset the game and i can't get past that part. Is there any fix or something that i can do.

So i got past it but i can't battle the karate man
So don't battle him. That Glitch near Karate Man must be because of your patched ROM. Try to patch on a clean ROM and then try to see what happened?

Can somebody tell me how do I evolve Yanma?
Here you go.....YANMA evolves into YANMEGA at Lv40

Last edited:
Back