• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CONGLATURATION !!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The title reminds me of this:

nintendohard_ghost.jpg

Teehee.
Anywho, the last time I've beaten a video game was about a couple of weeks ago, when I beat Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (or, at least, that's the last game I -remember- beating). Beating a video game is pretty rewarding! The harder the video game, the more accomplished you feel, imo!

Years
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box a couple months back. I started the 3DS one right after and just couldn't get into it. The magic elements seemed to really cheapen the concept of a mystery game.

EDIT: Actually, I technically got to the end of Pushmo a few days ago, but I'm not sure if that counts since I skipped a few levels.

The title reminds me of this:
YOU' RE WINNER !

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Just beat Crash Bandicoot 2: The Wrath of Cortex.

My experience in a nutshell: "These ice physics deserve to BUUUUUUUUURN"
Not to mention, those Jetpack levels could get pretty darned glitchy. <<;
I started the 3DS one right after and just couldn't get into it. The magic elements seemed to really cheapen the concept of a mystery game.
You honestly don't need to worry about that. I hate to spoil this fact for you, but the game itself reveals that all the "magic" is a load of baloney. I won't explain how, but it will make sense as you get further in.

I mean, come on, man! It's Professor freaking Layton! Does the franchise really seem like the kind of game to fall on the back of "It's magic so it works"?

TY

Beated the GDI side of Tiberium Wars on Hard... not that challenging when you can spam Mammoth Tanks and Juggernauts to murder everything in the last missions

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
A couple days ago I beat A Link Between Worlds! It was a nice game, although I didn't really feel that accomplished because it was a bit on the easy side. It was still a great game! The puzzles and bosses were really fun. I was still proud though, because I had collected all the Heart Pieces and Maimais (aka completed the side quests) ♥ Kinda disappointed about that though, because now I have no reason to return to the game, haha.

Years
I mean, come on, man! It's Professor freaking Layton! Does the franchise really seem like the kind of game to fall on the back of "It's magic so it works"?
I don't know. I mean, one game isn't much to make an impression from. Plus I was really unsatisfied with the resolution of Diabolical Box:
Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Harvest Moon (SNES)

Not really a game that can be beaten per se, it's more like the game just ends. For my first experience with any of the Harvest Moon games, it's was pretty good. I mean, the localization is pretty bad (a lot of dialogue makes no sense) and near the end, there's really nothing to do with all the money you make, but for the first two years it's pretty addicting.

Years
Harvest Moon (SNES)

Not really a game that can be beaten per se, it's more like the game just ends. For my first experience with any of the Harvest Moon games, it's was pretty good. I mean, the localization is pretty bad (a lot of dialogue makes no sense) and near the end, there's really nothing to do with all the money you make, but for the first two years it's pretty addicting.
I have that on the Wii's Virtual Console and I've maybe played it for ten minutes. Couldn't figure out what to do. Maybe I should try again.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The last game I beat was Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm for the PlayStation 3. I got 100% mission completion in Ultimate Mission Mode. I three starred every mission.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I completed the latest Zelda yesterday. Was a good game but over kinda of fast but I only really play for the story not the side things.

Years
Just beat Rune Factory 4 a few days ago! Took forever to become strong enough to beat the third arc because the jump in difficulty was immense. I was so proud, as I always am when beating games (especially if they're more difficult). :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
THE THREAD TITLE PULLED ME IN IMMEDIATELY. Anyway, the last game I beat was Pokemon X in later October. I haven't played any non-Pokemon games in a while, unfortunately. I just never do well in them and lose interest quickly. :/

TY

Just beated Kane's Wrath on Normal, last missions seem fairly easy with the Redeemer as the enemy never seems to make the MARV to counter it, so i can steamroll through them x3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I just finished Pokemon Y back on Christmas Eve and nearing to complete the main storyline in A Link Between Worlds so thats fun. :]

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Super Mario 3D Land was the last game that I had successfully beaten. d: It was all pretty easy, except for the last fight against Bowser. For some, he may not have been that difficult. For me though, he was. To defeat this guy, it took me about twelve to fifteen tries and approximately thirty-five minutes. It frustrated me. I did get him beat nonetheless, so I guess that's all it matters! Besides that, I'm also close to finishing Megaman Battle 5. At the moment, I only have three missions left to get done; everything else is complete.

Back