• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Itsugo and Akatsuki's Trading Center

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
The shiny Doduo is UT level 2. The shiny Machamp's nature is Sassy and it had Pokerus. The Rampardos' nature is Adamant, here are its stats:

HP: 332
Attack:470
Defense:152
Sp.Atk: 138
Sp.Def: 132
Speed: 213

Ok, i need to clone 'em. I have to be going soon, in which i apologize. Hmm, i'm not sure what i want from your list.. give me a time to think about it, ok?

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
Years
TCGWC Pikachu (in cherish Ball)
Item: Light Ball
Hardy Nature
Aug 16 2007
Pokemon Event- Appraently had a fateful encounter at lv. 50
A little quick tempered/ Happily eats anything

Surf, thunderbolt, light screen, quick attack

what's the date,nautre,and descripition of your TCGWC Pikachu UT

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
Years
Great. I pretty much want all the pokemon you've offered, including ho-oh and machamp which I'm kind of still thinking about, as I want them for my collection but I'm not 100% sure yet, if thats ok. I'll update u when I am.

The shiny Doduo is UT level 2. The shiny Machamp's nature is Sassy and it had Pokerus. The Rampardos' nature is Adamant, here are its stats:

HP: 332
Attack:470
Defense:152
Sp.Atk: 138
Sp.Def: 132
Speed: 213

Ok, i need to clone 'em. I have to be going soon, in which i apologize. Hmm, i'm not sure what i want from your list.. give me a time to think about it, ok?

umbreon: K. What do you want from the thread?

BBSL: So we'll trade wish chansey for shiny gible and shiny bagon. final offer.

blsbls!

pokemontrade.blogfree.net
Years
bagon adamant shiny lv 5 UT
gible lv 1 UT 31 vi atk and vel
for whis chansy and Eigakan/ Movie Darkrai, Lv. 50 BT Quirky ID: 07147 OT: Eigakan (Cinema)

Back