• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
I had a nasty cut to one of the fingers in my right hand last year - nothing too large but it was deep. It probably needed to be stitched but I didn't seek it. Just wrapped it in a band-aid and went to Probabilities test in the following morning with extra care not to re-open the whole thing and was barely able to write. Still got the minimum grade to pass. At this moment, all that it's left there is a V-shaped scar. Other than that, never had anything major.
If you don't count the annoying pain my right knee gets whenever I put too much physical effort or move it in a slightly more unusual way.

omg what am i doing awake at this hour

Years

My good buddy Makoto went into ninja mode meaning he's begun his hiatus, guess that will finally give me time to talk with other members for a while. But god pray he doesn't end up leaving for another 3 years or something.

TY

Im just preparing for the PC downtime... poor supermarkets wont sell food and drinks for a long time to anyone else :S

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Man I was hoping to get some things done during the downtime but nope just got sleep.

TY

I was expecting it to be down for at least two days, not a few hours O_O

TY

Huh? So nonsense isnt okay, now im confused... I only made nonsense here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back