• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Chaos Control! :: Sonic the Hedgehog Club

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Do you still have it? I wanna see it's stats and how it looks like. I can show you some of my Chaos I've been breeding since the 6th grade :)

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Welcome, folks! (b'-')b

Aaaa we should have a song of the week or something! So many cool songs and we have enough people posting around here to vote on something like that. :P

That sound like a good idea actually.

As for my case on the rumors, at this point I'm pretty shocked there's that many character options. Then again, if they are grouped based on how Heroes classified them while still being playable then I can see something out of that. However, with the current gameplay style and how a majority of the cast don't mesh well with it Sonic Team need to be really ambiguous enough to alter the style in some way to accommodate the characters.

Cid

Years
It's been a long time coming. Finally got off my lazy butt to sign up here.
By the way, the first post is gorgeous. I just had to say it. <3

Username: Cid
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Tails, Sonic
Answer a Discussion Topic:

Anyone else disappointed to have Tails's mission done in a machine?
I've never actually played any of the Sonic Adventure titles. D: But I do know that Tails had that machine thingo, and in the alternate universe where I actually had a chance to play those games, I probably would have been disappointed, even if it was just a little. I like Tails a lot. I'm pretty sure he was my favorite back then, and I don't really like anyone more than the fox right now (maybe Sonic, but yeah), so he's still up there.

But I digress. All I'm saying is, Tails deserves the ability to be free from machinery. :p

Hedgehog Day sounded fun! What happened with the franchise then? Are we getting a new title? :D

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Username: Chaos Fork
Favorite Sonic Character(s): Chaos
Answer a Discussion Topic: 14: I'd like to live in either City Escape, because of the skateboard you get and the scenery or Crisis City because of the trollnado (THAT TORNADO'S CARRYING A CAR!)

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Hello Sid, Chaos Fork and Pachy to the club!

I recently brought Sonic Adventure 2 on PSN; truth be told it's only the second time I've played the game outright.

Oh, and The Taxman (one responsible for the Retro Engine-made Sonic CD 2011) is back as SEGA have comfirmed at the Game Developers' Conference that Sonic 1 HD will arrive to Android and iOS. Now, there has been many ports of this game, but with this comes widescreen, remastered soundtracks and more. This can be said the 'definitive' Sonic 1 port as we truly imagined it.

Not only that, Sonic 2 may also be down the line akin to Sonic 1 and CD. Oh, and if you already have the iOS version then this new version will just be a free update.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2013/03...1-coming-to-ios-android-sonic-2-also-planned/

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, cuties. :)

Cid, you gotta play the Adventure 1 or 2! Or, I guess you can watch a Let's Play...

I still haven't beaten SA2 on the PS3. I'm sure it's obvious as to why... no... yeahh....

Did you ever spent most of your time taking care of your chaos or you mostly focused on the main storyline?
Yes! A bulk of my gameplay hours come from feeding, raising, and idling with the chao. I really thought I could get an all S-rank chao through some chain breeding and then through reincarnating it a dozen times. I did just that on the Gamecube version. On the PS3 version, I'm trying to raise a dark chaos one. >3<

I also haven't fiinished Sonic CD on my PS3. :( Anyone else never completed a Sonic game, for one reason or another?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Username: Classic Sonic
Favourite Sonic Character(s): Tails, Sonic, Silver
What's your favourite Sonic song?: Ice Cap Zone Act 2 ^_^
What is your favourite Sonic game?: Generations. It just brings back favourite levels of my past, like Chemical Plant and Seaside Hill.

New Questions? How about What's your favourite Sonic boss?: mine is probably Perfect Chaos. How you simply had to charge through him, quickly dodging attacks was just great imo. Also the remake in Generations was top notch :) (sorry if that was already a discussion topic).

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
New Questions? How about What's your favourite Sonic boss?: mine is probably Perfect Chaos. How you simply had to charge through him, quickly dodging attacks was just great imo. Also the remake in Generations was top notch :) (sorry if that was already a discussion topic).
While I do love Perfect Chaos (but for completely different reasons than you, lol) My favorite was the grabbing hand thing at the end of Launch Base zone in Sonic 3. The boss is one of Eggman's Robotnik's coolest, and also had one of the most well structured and challenging battles of the 2D era of Sonic.

BTW, my reason for liking Perfect Chaos is because it bears a strong resemblance to Godzilla enemy, Biolante, in it's monster form.

Did you ever spent most of your time taking care of your chaos or you mostly focused on the main storyline?
Yes! A bulk of my gameplay hours come from feeding, raising, and idling with the chao. I really thought I could get an all S-rank chao through some chain breeding and then through reincarnating it a dozen times. I did just that on the Gamecube version. On the PS3 version, I'm trying to raise a dark chaos one. >3<

I also haven't fiinished Sonic CD on my PS3. :( Anyone else never completed a Sonic game, for one reason or another?
FINISH SONIC CD! I have finished every Sonic game I have started except one. Sonic Spinball. Now, I love this game, I really do. Probably the best non Sonic Team Sonic game ever. But it's extremely difficult. I myself have made it what I believe is the last level after hours of effort, only to be thwarted by the fact that you have limited time before the area you need to be is too high in the sky to reach, because it was launching or something like that. I have picked it up a couple of times since, but I'm so far out of practice that I really can't do a lot. Also, the tune in the first level is catchy.

@ your actual question, I have spent a fair amount of time on Chao before, but never more than the game itself.

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I think that in my opinion, most people should pay a bit more attention to the spinoffs. There are fantastic ones, such as Sonic Riders, and the fun ones like Sonic Spinball. Not everyone should only care about the main games. And with that, I leave behind this:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
What do you think about Sonic the Movie/Sonic OVA?: I looooved it! It has its cool moments (Sonic vs Metal Sonic), it's funny moments (Sonic and Tails confusing Robotnik as he tries to attack) and its...odd moments (Metal Sonic...uh...you'll have to watch to find out).

Have you played any fan-created Sonic games? What's your opinion on them?: I've so far, played Sonic Robo Blast 2 and Sonic FGX, and may I say that the mods for SRB2 are really good, my personal favourite being the HMS..something something (random numbers :/), and FGX is like the Advance series, just with more characters.

Who is your favorite villain?: Definitely Metal Sonic. Particularly in Heroes, how he's the hidden villain, providing a really different plot twist...not the same old "kick Eggman's butt, leave, rinse and repeat" scenario.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
NEW SONIC TITLES ANNOUNCED

Sonic Lost World [link] :: some rumors [link]
Mario and Sonic at Sochi Olympic Games

Anyone watching the news? Hyped? Thoughts? Will Lost World just focus on Sonic and Tails, or more characters? Who will be Sonic's antagonist? Sadly these titles are on Nintendo consoles, WiiU and 3Ds. :(

@Classic Sonic: Spin offs are cool too! I really liked the Sonic Rush (Is that a spin off?). I've only played the first Sonic Riders, but I have fond memories of it too. My favorite track there would be the Sand Ruins. I'll have to check out more Sonic fangames and see if I want to buy Sonic Hereos in the PSN store.

@David: How is All Stars? I haven't played any of them.

@Necrum: Spinball is very difficult. I only remember the first level really. 8D; CD is kind of difficult, too. It's probably because I don't play it enough, so I don't know the levels' layouts. :(

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Considering all we've seen of Lost World is a single piece of concept art, I don't really have too much of an opinion yet. However, if Sega decides to keep up the awesome pace they've been doing with the past few Sonic games, then Lost World is definitely something I'll be excited about soon enough!
Oh, and. That world looks massive. Makes me wonder how many zones they're going to put in the game. : )

As for the new Mario and Sonic, I sorta lost interest after the second game. Awesome for the people who DO like it, though. o3o

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I hope the new Sonic game follows Sonic Colors and Generations in terms of gameplay, instead of being essentially Sonic Adventure 3. The Adventure series is god awful and were not good transitions to 3D for Sonic. Besides, exploration isn't something you normally associate with Sonic.
And please no stupid (playable) friends.

By the way, anyone here played Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed? It's dangerously close to being my favorite Sonic game, regardless of it being a spin off. It's kart racing bliss, and a perfect complimentary to Mario Kart 7.
Who is your favorite villain?: Definitely Metal Sonic. Particularly in Heroes, how he's the hidden villain, providing a really different plot twist...not the same old "kick Eggman's butt, leave, rinse and repeat" scenario.
You know, I wish this was always case. Every plot twist they come up with regarding a new villain (the opposite is fine though, like Generations and Rush Adventure, since it's actually obvious), it ends up being incredibly cliche and cringe-worthy. I especially hated what they did to Metal Sonic in Heroes. Eggman is a good character, all he needs are good dialogue (like Sonic Colors) and he's the perfect complimentary villain to Sonic, not some stupid grim-dark douche that appears at the last minute.

There's a reason why Nintendo sticks with Bowser every time and Sega is finally understanding.

Also, I feel the need to mention this, but I'll never forgive Sega for killing off Big the Cat. Those bastards.

Years
@Twilight/Spino

I've played the demo of the 3DS version quite a few times, and the 360 version once of twice at a friends house. They are both awesome titles! Pretty much on par with the MarioKart titles.

Also the Tennis game is very cheap and quite alot of fun!

I just bought the updated Sonic 1 for Android. It's a wonderful update! The graphics and sound are the best they have ever been.
The controls are actually pretty good. Most Android games fall short and that department, and while it's still not as good as a controller, it's alot better then some of the other ports to the system. Adding Spin-dash and Save Files is a neat little feature, although will make the game much easier.
They fixed almost all the bugs. The one thing that annoyed me though is they fixed the first boss battle so now you can hit Eggman until he lowers the ball X( . I really hope Sega considers appling the Taxman Update to the rest of the games/versions. I wouldn't mind it seeing updated on XBLA or PSN either.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Guys:

SDLKFJLASKDIOSWOUOCFXDZFIPSDESLKDLGJFDLKJGSLDJALOEROITAWERUSGOIERFU*VG($Q(%O*WA&FGR(DX&()XBDVF*)(BCXD*$N(&^(WS*VC)X(TX#V)QNW(SME%P$*^#$

Just LOOK AT IT!!!

totally reminds me of the cancelled Sonic X-Treme from the Saturn days... and them flickies and animals... dem monsters... dat... dat... GAMEPLAY! *droools*

I do hope Tails and Knux will be playable... We know for a fact Tails will at least be involved in the story, seeing as we saw him drive the tornado in the teaser pic. as for Knuckles... Hunnid-P claimed, last year, that he was working on Knuckles music for a new game... could it be this one, or possibly the third title that we don't know about?

and before, the monster guys where called the "Guardians" but now they're refering to them as the "The Deadly 6"? Or maybe they just didn't want to officially reveal the "Guardians" bit in the trailer? who knows?

Back