• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonmage's Trading Nook

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Temporarily closed

Welcome to my quaint little trade shop. We're a little small at the moment, but we'll be growing quickly in the coming weeks.

Rules:

PLEASE read the rules before posting! Your first infringement gets you a warning, the second will get a temporary blacklisting. The third is permanent blacklisting and possible reporting.

Rules

1.) No spamming

2.) Trading hacked Pokemon will result in immediate, and permanent blacklisting.

3.) Please be patient, I'm a busy person.

4.) Do not send me VMs or PMs requesting trades. They will be ignored.

5.) I will trade eggs on request, however I will NOT accept eggs in trades.

6.) I will not wait in the Wifi Club for more than 5 minutes. I have a life outside the site, along with other trades to get to.

7.) I will be doing giveaways. When they are going on, I will announce the start and finish. No late registration will be accepted.

8.) I will not chase after you. If you see that I'm on and we have a trade to take care of, please let me know and I'll be glad to take care of it.

9.) If I tell you your Pokemon is ready, please respond quickly. If you take too long and someone else comes along, I'll assume you're no longer interested and trade the Pokemon away.

Trainer Info

Pokemon White FC: 0905 2241 5057
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3096 5973 8776

Whitelist

~RNC~

Blacklist

Trophy Case

not for trade

Spr_5b_001_s.png

Bulbasaur

Spr_5b_149_s.png

Dragonite

Giveaways

First Week Celebratory Giveaway!!!!
Congratulations to Murt93!

Services

Now offering EV training services.

Associates
None right now, but I could really use some help with the CSS. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Wants

• Non-North American Dittos w/perfect IVs.
  • DWFs I don't already have
  • Events
  • Starters I don't have
  • To complete Unova Dex: Gliscor, Corphish, Yanmega, Tyranitar, Carnivine, Beldum, Vespiquen

Pokemon

Dream World Females

Spoiler:

Starters

Spoiler:

EV Trained
coming soon!

Events/Legendaries

Spoiler:

Shinies

Note: not immediately ready.

Spoiler:

Misc
Please note: This list is incomplete, I don't have time to write the whole thing in one sitting.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • NY
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Well then, I'll be glad to accommodate that, and thank you very much! That's very kind of you! VM me with the DWs we want, and I'll make sure to breed ones for myself. ^-^

Years
Hi, can I request a DW Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed please? Preferably female,
I can offer you an infected Pokerus Pokemon
or DW Female spiritomb,ralts,bronzor from Dream Radar

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
Hey I'm new to this site so I apologize if I'm going about this wrong. I'm looking to obtain the three original starter Pokemon, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander. I saw a post where you were looking for Tornadus, Thunderus, and Landorus. I would be able to help with those Dex entries. Thanks.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello. Thank you for your PM.

I would like to adopt one of your DW female Ralts, if that's ok.

What would you like in exchange? You can pick anything from my thread (supposing I have something you want), if it's not there I might still be able to get them (save for DWF, of course)

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hi! I am interested in a dwf poltoed/poliwag and also if your able to clone I'm interested in your keldeo
You don't have a want list as far as I can make out but take a look at my shop I have a few dwf's that you don't have namely dratini/carvanha I could breed you one if you like :)

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
The next person to post in the thread receives two of the listed DWFs in their Dream Balls compliments of Dragonmage's Trading Nook in celebration of the end of their first week of business!

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I would like to request an eevee and a ralts for a Serperior (with Pokerus).
If the two for one is a bit much, I can clone a vespiqueen (You have combee, but no queen I see)

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Thank you everybody. Sorry I've been away so long, busy life! I will try to get to you all at some point tomorrow.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2013
Hey Dragonmage, I can give you a SPR2012 Zekrom for your SPR2012 Reshiram + I got some shinnies for your shiny eevee, if you're interested I can tell you them

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
HI, i am interested in the event Keldeo.

i can offer a Corphish and/or a Yanmega to help you complete your Unova pkedex.

I also have a shiny Zubat.

Back