• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen September Corocoro: The Scoop of the Century? Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Well, this is kind of disappointing. I sure want my MegaAbsol aka the new Alicorn but I really wanted my starter evolution at least. xD

I want to see them too, but at the same time, I want to be surprised by them when they do end up evolving in the game. Granted, I don't think, in the previous couple generations that is, that we haven't seen them ahead of the release of the games. So with that mind, wouldn't be surprised if we saw them in the next issue.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
Sarcasm's hard to tell on the internet ¬w¬
And I want ALL the Megas =D

That's the problem yea. :/
AND I WANT MY MEGAABSOL! I will treat it as its new Evolution! I sure hope for a Dunsprace evolution too! xD

I want to see them too, but at the same time, I want to be surprised by them when they do end up evolving in the game. Granted, I don't think, in the previous couple generations that is, that we haven't seen them ahead of the release of the games. So with that mind, wouldn't be surprised if we saw them in the next issue.

I think that GameFreak want us to discover the evolutions by ourselves then. It's kind of a good idéa and if this is the case then I sure hope it is worth the wait. xD

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Yeah, i wonder what's next. Anyway i hope there are ways for any amphoros, absol, mawhile, mewtwo, etc to become their mega form. I want to make my shiny amphros one. This will definitely be interesting to learn more about.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I can see how Mega Evos are the "scoop of the century," but wow. Next issue IS the last one before game release...unless you count the early October issue, but I doubt they'd reveal anything too major literally days before the games' release. Which leaves me wondering, what WILL be revealed next issue? We haven't even seen the second evolutions of the starters yet!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I can see how Mega Evos are the "scoop of the century," but wow. Next issue IS the last one before game release...unless you count the early October issue, but I doubt they'd reveal anything too major literally days before the games' release. Which leaves me wondering, what WILL be revealed next issue? We haven't even seen the second evolutions of the starters yet!

Maybe they want us to be be surprised by the new starter evos...and maybe we'll have em spoiled during Gamescom, which I'll be going to.

Years

I may be mistaken, but I think this is the second to last one all together. Since the October issue releases on Sept. 15th and the November issue releases on October 15th, three days after the X and Y release date. But your point is valid. I actually just want all of the starter evos SILHOUETTES next issue; that would be exciting!

blue

gucci
Years
I can't believe we only have two months left! It has literally flown over and I'm really excited for these games now. I can't help but wonder what will be in the next issue regarding Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, as Rivvon said it will probably be the last issue before the release so I can sort of expect Starter Evolutions, Gym Leaders and more Pokémon. Thinking about it though if they want to reveal all of the new Pokémon in-time for the release and assuming there is atleast 100, that's another 63 to reveal since we've had 37 up until now, they're going to have to get a move on in more ways than they have been, only one issue of CoroCoro and Eight Pokémon smash episodes won't reveal that amount of Pokémon in such a short time period. I'd say they're either going to have some sort of event where a handful are revealed, they will periodically update the official website, or they will narrow it down to around 30 being unrelieved to be discovered in-game which I personally would love as a player.

Years
Mewtwo's new "forme" was referred to as Mewtwo Awakened Forme in the new movie. So, if they are claiming now that it is a mega evolution, there is room for inconsistency. Please let this just be the best fake ever created. Now, I am for sure not giving into this until the 12th! Or the night of the 11th.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
I'm not very familiar with CoroCoro but does anybody else feel like there is something missing? For the biggest scoop of the century the amount of information leaked was a bit disappointing. At least prior leaks offered slight information on certain things, but I feel like this was just thrown at our face with no reason what so ever. I don't know.. I just feel extremely underwhelmed right now.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I'm not very familiar with CoroCoro but does anybody else feel like there is something missing? For the biggest scoop of the century the amount of information leaked was a bit disappointing. At least prior leaks offered slight information on certain things, but I feel like this was just thrown at our face with no reason what so ever. I don't know.. I just feel extremely underwhelmed right now.

I've said before this that the biggest scoop of the century is just advertisement. They ALWAYS do this. I actually got exactly what I expected plus a little more...like 5 things more actually. This is how it always operates.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I wish that the MegaEvolutions somehow never happened and I don't want it to follow the Digimon roots but at the same time I'm excited about this since Arceus was the only one with this ability to change its typing but not necessarily its form by using different kinds of plates. I Guess you could this for a ''MegaEvolution'' for Arceus and I hope some can get used to it since it already have been announced two generations ago but only for a legendary.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Now that everything has been confirmed to be true, let's go ahead and close the speculation thread and discuss what's been revealed here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back