• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Zeta/Omicron

Years
Your animated battle sprite pack is not working when I click on it I get told that it's no longer stored on the website.

Didn't know if you knew.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
This game is so awesome. I love the secret base and I just finished beating the 8th gym leader.

Years
As awesome as the features are in this game, might I suggest adding better music tracks than using the default ones that is packaged with Essentials? I mean it feels very odd hearing some of these songs for regular Trainer battles. XD

Also in regards to the Mega Stones, I recently added a Mega Ring and Stone resource so you can download the icons for the items and put them in the game so that the Mega Stones have an icon and it isn't a blank space.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Woot I'm the champion!
xCEDuIl.png

Still more stuff to do though. Really liking this.

Years
Hello, very nice game, I'm wondering why it's not in the showcase session...

I have a few questions : how Seadra and Rhydon evolve ? I guess Seadra evolves by level up because it's a starter, right ? What about Rhydon ? Do we need to trade to make it evolve ?
Last question, where can I find a sun stone ?

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Hello, very nice game, I'm wondering why it's not in the showcase session...

I have a few questions : how Seadra and Rhydon evolve ? I guess Seadra evolves by level up because it's a starter, right ? What about Rhydon ? Do we need to trade to make it evolve ?
Last question, where can I find a sun stone ?

I'm pretty sure Seadra evolves at level 38 and Rhydon he needs to be holding an item and you gotta trade him. I'ts easier then you think. Buy the pokegear upgrade in your house then you'll be able to evolve the pokemon that require the trade to evolve.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
As awesome as the features are in this game, might I suggest adding better music tracks than using the default ones that is packaged with Essentials? I mean it feels very odd hearing some of these songs for regular Trainer battles. XD

Also in regards to the Mega Stones, I recently added a Mega Ring and Stone resource so you can download the icons for the items and put them in the game so that the Mega Stones have an icon and it isn't a blank space.

It's true, one major problem I've been having is with music :p

However, I've finally got a music developer trying to help me out! So we should have more original music soon.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Love the game. I just beat the Third Gym. Is this a good place to post criticism? I'm not familiar with Reddit so I'm hesitant to post there.

There was one Boss, Thor, who took me several tries to beat!! Awesome!

Spoiler:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Damn. How helpful was girafarig?
Pretty helpful. His Early Bird ability actually came in handy too. Girafarig has always been one of my favourite pokemon, when I saw him I knew he had to be on my team. I'm a little disappointed in Rotom though, too bad he can't change forms.

mudkipzmania98

How about an encore?
Years
Pretty helpful. His Early Bird ability actually came in handy too. Girafarig has always been one of my favourite pokemon, when I saw him I knew he had to be on my team. I'm a little disappointed in Rotom though, too bad he can't change forms.
If you talk to the TV where you caught rotom you're given the option to change his form

Back