• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

If you wanted to know "where did Hikari go?" it was because I was taken offline for at least 3 hours due to a major blackout, I was left with no food, no contact resources, nothing to do but sleep.

At least I have finally recovered from my ordeal...

P.S. I posted 13, an unlucky number. What a coincidence...

TY

Im going for my 37 win streak ar Tiberian Sun, wonderfully im up against my old friend, who i think he lets me win, i hope...

Years

A meme that shows why my cute Oshawott IS the cutest.

Spoiler:

Made it myself.

TY

Uploading my vid, in which im playing against the AI, but it tests my modification very well

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
25. Lol sorry about that.

Well at least I got the day off today so I wonder what I should do, do some work or fill out a RPG form lol.

Years

Time for a time warp back to the 80's, where I now post the first song to ever get airplay on MTV...

It may have been before my time but some of you might have been little around that time.

TY

Have uploaded a new video of my latest modification, which is going to be released over 3 days in its beta version, as progress is going very fast lately (free time+lots of inspiration)

Anyways, i need inspiration for one more unit to produce: Its an rocket launching mech...
Any ideas???

TY

Last tests, and if all works like the first, maybe the beta will be released today...
All is going very fast today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back