• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Most annoying wild Pokemon?

Years
Besides the obvious choices like Zubat and Tentacool, my least favorite wild Pokemon has to be Beldum. The wild Pokemon is encountered in DPPt in a sandstorm route during a swarm. All it knows is Take Down and it has a catch rate of 3 which is equivalent to Mewtwo and Lugia.

Basically, you will be throwing a lot of Pokeballs at it while it will slowly kill itself with Take Down.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
Zubat is the only annoying Pokemon for me. Everytime I step into a cave, Zubat is the first darn thing that shows up on my face. Which is why I stack up loads of repels.

Tentacool is averagely annoying too but I don't go into the water often so it's not a big deal.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Any Pokemon that keeps interrupting me whenever I'm in a cave/surfing on the water or something.

Seriously, I don't want to freaking see you. .-. There was one time when I KO"ed the while Pokemon when I was younger and thinking "ugh, hopefully you wont come back" and literally like two or three steps later, they show up again and it's annoying as hell UGH ;w;

But yeah /endrant

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Zubat and Golbat because of supersonic and Boldore with sturdy. Pokèmon's which you can't escape from are also equally annoying.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
I'm sorry if it doesn't exactly count as wild but Magikarp. When I was little I kept on waiting for my trusty old rod to pull up some awesome rare pokemon but no... the splashing, feeble waste of pixels that would just be too annoying to train

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Zubats have driven me crazy ever since the first time I have laid my eyes on it. No repel in a cave this is what happens - In five minutes I see about 400 Zubats coming along. Some use Mean Look and nasty things like that, so I end up fighting them and confusion.

Next is any Pokemon with Arena Trap, etc. Trapinch. It's annoying when your desperately trying to head to your destination without a good supply of repels and Pokemon with Arena Trap pop up. You can't flee and your forced to fight them.

Last is Roggenrola, it's ability Sturdy, drives me crazy. It's like a waster of PP, since you can't kill it in one hit.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
The most annoying wild Pokemon for me to run into would have to beZubat those things appear way to often and that's a fact folks.

The Works

Omochikaeri!
Years
I would say Tentacool and Tentacruel. God, those things were a pain in the butt even when you use repels when you're going back to Olivine after beating a strong trainer at the Whirl Islands... (for some reason they still appeared but uncommonly even if you've just sprayed repel >.<)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Ok, this is gonna be long. Zubat, Golbat, Geodude, Tentacool, Tentecruel, Pidgey halway through the damn game, Magikarp when fishing, Riakou, Suicune, and Intei cuz they appear in times I'm not ready, and so many more Pokemon.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Pokemon that are freaking everywhere.

You see them on the first route, okay cute. Next route at a higher level, whatever. But when you're playing the game and they're on nearly every route (including their evos) up until like level 30, it's just like gtfo already.

LinooneFriend

Pokefriend
Years
Geodude.
I taught my linoone surf so I could get rid of them faster.
I don't like caves because of those guys.
Only downside is that I've never had a Golem and they're pretty good Pokemon.

Years
Anything with Sturdy or Arena Trap (I'm looking at you Wobbuffet) can be pretty annoying, but I would say that the wild Pokemon I find the most annoying is still Tentacool. I can always remember Repels for caves and long grass, but for some reason it always gapped my mind in past games while surfing, and all I would see is Tentacool after Tentacool after Tentacool...

Back