• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Line, there is no gen 3 legendary other than Jirachi and Deoxys who is a Psychic type.

Red, is it Salamence? People seem to like Salamence. And it matches with the evolution levels you listed (I think)

Nope, but smiliar to my favorite...

Taichi...can you give me a hint? Is it Hitmonchan? Lol. Because your signature has a fighter and hitmonchan is a fighter. ;)

Years
Hihihihihihihihihi, you'll never see my hints if you LOOK for TRADITIONAL hints. Darharharhar.

You bunch of ninjasks. Garchomp? One of these guys MUST evolve at 30/50.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Your signature says Foongus so Foongus. ;)

Whynaut? Your making fun of me? Not a dragon type so fail!

Years
No, line, because you don't make sense and making sense is a vital concept in this game.

Alright Red. So you said that your favorite evolves at levels 30/50 and is a Dragon type. But I have no idea if that is even true and/or consistent, and whether or not you actually mean the final evolution. BUT. The only line that evolves at 30/50 and is Dragon IS the Salamence line. So.
Is it Bagon?

Last edited:
Years
@line: SENSE, MAN! SENSE! I DEMAND SENSE!

(obligatory hihihihihi or darharharhar)

Guess of least is Wobbuffet, meant to say THAT for a while but I kept getting TELEPORTING FAT GUY'D ninja'd.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
No, line, because you don't make sense and making sense is a vital concept in this game.

Alright Red. So you said that your favorite evolves at levels 30/50 and is a Dragon type. But I have no idea if that is even true and/or consistent, and whether or not you actually mean the final evolution. BUT. The only line that evolves at 30/0 and is Dragon IS the Salamence line. So.
Is it Bagon?

Taichiiiii, your forgeting someone because I had him in a game and he evolved at lv.30.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@line: SENSE, MAN! SENSE! I DEMAND SENSE!

(obligatory hihihihihi or darharharhar)

Guess of least is Wobbuffet, meant to say THAT for a while but I kept getting TELEPORTING FAT GUY'D ninja'd.

You're replying to Line, right? We should use quotes from now on, although I probably ninja'd you, didn't I? :p (AAAH, IN THAT TIME YOU CHANGED IT. NINJA-ING IS NOT RESOLVED.)

Still don't know what Pokémon laughs, really, Jigglypuff? Yes, I just said that, and yes, I just made the effort of putting the é in Pokémon. Come at me.

Years
1. I said "Guess of least", should make me replying to YOU fairly obvious.
2. I said Wobbuffet
3. Quotes are bad and you should feel bad
4. I propose that all of us calm the heck down and go post in other threads too.
5. It's not Jigglypuff. Pay closer attention to the laughing itself, not the fact that it just is there.
6. Edits are your friend.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@ TaichiWind

Well, fine, have it your way... grumble grumble And no, not wobuffet.

And I've said before, I've only seen two of the films. That's it, apart from the games, and Pokédex entries are hardly helpful on that front. Actually, I think there was like one episode too, something with Raikou... ah, never mind.

I'll have a shot anyway. Ludicolo?

Back