• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Epic

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2019
great im glad we got that clear

WHERE IS EVERYONE! @_@

a good idea for a evil team hideout could be a wherehouse or secret lab
ps. i didnt say anything about guns, i am just stressing the fact that it might not be the best idea for the grunts to look like team galactic :P

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I understand that you're trying to make this hack together with your team and all, but sometimes it's a good idea to have a foundation to work on. Such foundations include a solid story line, a good idea of the game you're going to hack, the first few events (I'd say up till leaving the first town), and what you want to include as features.

Right now, you're hiring a story writer to write the story for you. In an ideal case, you should already have your story done (or a generalized version of it), and have the talented writer help you develop it further/discuss possible events.

I think that's why your team's production is going slow right now. There is an internal struggle to determine what this foundation is, and such things don't come easily.
Once again, I know I'm not part of this team and it's not my place to suggest, but consider it helpful advice for the future :)

Yep, what you say is true. Pretty much all of it. The problem is, Acecaldwell01, our leader, is out, due to exams, I think. The storyline... well, "too many cooks spoil the broth", and that is the case here. We've got lots of storylines, and the problem is our leader says he's not too creative. As of now, we're doing all that, and like you said, we'll need the storyline done. That's what's missing in the foundation. We shall need a new storyline, according to the votes right now.

VOTE!!!!
VOTE, PEOPLE!!!​

Please. Else we'll never get this hack down.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Why don't you send a PM to everyone to ask them what storyline they want? Also, try to contact Fenne-kun.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2019
question, will the fakemon REPLACE other pokemon or is there a way to ADD fakemon?
I am fine with the idea of fakemon in the game however it would be nice to have the original pokedex and pokemon still intact...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2019
thats exactly what i was thinking... WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!!!
the lack of posting means no progress is being made and its seriously starting to scare me...
our team leader has been so inactive i am starting to feel like rocket grunts at the radio tower(you'd get that joke if you played gold or silver) but seriously, whats going on. -_-

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Skill: Mapping, Advertising sortta, I can advertise it on my forum.
Proof of Work: See thread Pokemon Chaps Mind and see my sig
Experience: 1 year of game developing, I map better in hacks, I dont know why
Are you on any other teams: No, but Im going to create a major hack soon.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Skill(s):Pokemon/Trainer Spriter
Proof of Work: http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/wasay3/library/?page=1
Experience: Three people have hired me here. Three people also hired me as a spriter in another hacking website
Are you on any other teams: Yes One is team Skyward and the other is... I don't remember, sorry. (Someone else has also hired me, but he hasn't told me the names. Really Sorry...)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Even if I'm not the leader, I can't let this hack die! Everyone that is still interested in making this hack, please post by saying so.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Skill(s): Storyliner.

Proof of Work: None.

Experience: None. I'm new but I'm pretty good in thinking up stories and I've got a good plot for the storyline.

Are you on any other teams: No.

Last edited:

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
I'm really sorry guys.... I have had a rough time with school and completely forgot about the community....i like how hoenn took the role as the co leader and helped with the progress....im sorry to say but i think i will be signing off of the community... :( if i can, i would like to make hoenn the leader of the team... Idk if anyone is active anymore but if u r PM everybody and tell them. Thanks guys and BEST OF LUCK! ~ Ace

Back