• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
For the Level Up! emblem, exactly what constitutes as having been a n00b?

Also, I was wondering about possibly getting the Gender Bender emblem (yeah, I know it's not request-able, but wait a second!)? I know I had some people convinced I was a female in the past. A few times. I believe Kura was once such person. . . . lol

And . . . Skymin (and just about everyone else in the Roleplay Corner) could totally vouch for me for getting that Too Much Effort emblem. d;

Since I got sniped for the emblem giving,

1. That's up to the member that decides to give it to you.
2. Not too sure about this one, but I assume you have to convince a staff member that you're a female.
3. In that case Skymin would have to notice and give it to you. Other staff may have no idea why you would deserve it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I totally forgot because of school, but exactly one week ago was my three year anniversary of being on PC. Yay~! PC Veteran, plz?

Also, I have a few questions:

For the Level Up! emblem, exactly what constitutes as having been a n00b?

Also, I was wondering about possibly getting the Gender Bender emblem (yeah, I know it's not request-able, but wait a second!)? I know I had some people convinced I was a female in the past. A few times. I believe Kura was once such person. . . . lol

And . . . Skymin (and just about everyone else in the Roleplay Corner) could totally vouch for me for getting that Too Much Effort emblem. d;

Done!

As for Level Up!, I'd say that n00b would just be a vast improvement from when you joined to who you are now. Like... if u tlked lyke this nd made poop posts bck in the day, and then eventually evolved to a person with incredible content in posts and sounded human, that's a form of leveling up. =P

Well, the point in being non-requestable means you can't request it. :C I'd say just keep at it, and perhaps a moderator will eventually notice.

I dunno much about Skyrim, so I'm totally useless there. =P

Nakala Pri

I think I deserve this emblem, heehee. xD

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Emblem: Crazy, crazy member

I think I deserve this emblem, heehee. xD

*puts on mini-mod hat*
The only three emblems you can request are the PC Veteran, Community Supporter, and Committed emblems. The rest are up to moderator discretion. Asking for them won't help you get them and might, occasionally, decrease your chances of getting them!

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I don't know if there are any birthday emblems, but It's my birthday today! :D

Nakala Pri

Requisite: Stay paired to the same member for over a year.

Can I have this one...? :3

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Emblems:
Committed
Veteran (It's actually been 4, wow, I love this place, time flies.)

Also what are we talking about for the emblem artisan? I made atleast 3 for the get together. xD

Years
Emblem: Committed
Requisite: Stay paired to the same member for over a year.

Can I have this one...? :3
You haven't even been here for a full year, so I don't think you can request that one just yet ): If you have been here for over a year under a different account with the same pair, just let one of us on staff know and we'll take care of it

Emblems:
Committed
Veteran (It's actually been 4, wow, I love this place, time flies.)

Also what are we talking about for the emblem artisan? I made atleast 3 for the get together. xD
Done and done! Congrats on being here for more than three years and congrats for having the same pair for over a year! ^^

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Hello guys! I was formerly known as Fiery Dash by my old account.
Since I'm switching to this account permanently, I would like to request my Emblems to be transfer to my current account.
Old Emblems are PC Veteran, Active Master.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
It appears that I have been a member for over three years now, so I'd like to request the PC Veteran emblem.

Years
I have officially reached 10,000 posts on this beloved forum which I believe warrants me eligible for a certain emblem.

So can a kind somebody give me the Post It! emblem as a way to recognize my achievement. Thanks in advance to the kind staff member who handles this one, I'm glad to have made it this far.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It appears that I have been a member for over three years now, so I'd like to request the PC Veteran emblem.

I have officially reached 10,000 posts on this beloved forum which I believe warrants me eligible for a certain emblem.

So can a kind somebody give me the Post It! emblem as a way to recognize my achievement. Thanks in advance to the kind staff member who handles this one, I'm glad to have made it this far.

Done and done. Congrats to the two of you!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Help me please-

Guys hello i am rhytham and i joined on 26th September and i like to welcome new people so i post a lot of helpful thing in welcome luge forum for to just help so for now i have posted maybe 143 times and have a lot of friends including some higher staff anyway i don't know why but in 1st October I get this award "I ASKED TO BE A MOD" i didn't requested to be one but i ask a staff how to i didn't requested okay i just asked how then in October i get this eblem is this mean i have done something wrong or i have a chance to be a mod ? Please tell me what is the meaning cause i didn't understand correctly on this thread please help

Years
Help me please-

Guys hello i am rhytham and i joined on 26th September and i like to welcome new people so i post a lot of helpful thing in welcome luge forum for to just help so for now i have posted maybe 143 times and have a lot of friends including some higher staff anyway i don't know why but in 1st October I get this award "I ASKED TO BE A MOD" i didn't requested to be one but i ask a staff how to i didn't requested okay i just asked how then in October i get this eblem is this mean i have done something wrong or i have a chance to be a mod ? Please tell me what is the meaning cause i didn't understand correctly on this thread please help
It appears to me that you did ask to become a mod, because apparently the person that issued the emblem to you left this behind: http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=426590&u2=36248

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yeah but i didn't request to give me the post of a mod i just asked to know how okay but what does it mean ? Is this mean that i can't be a mod ever or i had a little chance ?

Years
Yeah but i didn't request to give me the post of a mod i just asked to know how okay but what does it mean ? Is this mean that i can't be a mod ever or i had a little chance ?
Not all emblems are handed out by request.. in fact, a majority of them are either handed out by surprise or through events. So in that case, it was handed out with little notice on your behalf.

Also, I doubt the emblem ruins your chances of being on staff, but it probably lessens your chance as well, since most communities don't ever select just by people asking to fill a position, though I'm not sure on how the selection process works here at PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back