• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I vote for Light Platinum. I played the old version (Beta 3 I think... Not sure) and its scripts and maps were great. Now it has new tiles and is remade, I can't wait for it!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
So, in the last HotW I will be taking care of, we have a tie. Pokémon Light Platinum and Dawn of Pokémon are both HotW. Congrats to both of you!

Voting Results
Light Platinum and Dawn of Pokémon, both with 3 votes (ditched M0NST3RJ03 and lanon12's votes because they dont have yet 30 posts)

So, I guess this time there's no need for me to check the hacks around, because megiddo will be taking care from now on. He has shown great interest in the HotW, so let's hope he can do a good job (as the one I have done :P)

This thread should get closed and a new thread for the HotW should be up soon. Thanks for participating, everyone. I hope you continue to do it and make more rom hackers happy ^^

Happy voting everyone, for when the HotW returns! ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back