• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Confrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"wait a second thats no rock!?!?!, its regirock!?!?" yelled styiles to the other trainers, "come on we better get to shelter before he will do something dangerous!!"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"NO WAIT!!!" styiles shouted at her, "arrghgh" the regirock look mad and angry it seemed it had been knocked off the top of the moutain was was ready to kill anything that came to close to it, and that "it" was saph, the regirock spun around and started using earthquake "o no!!!< sceptile!!" styiles released sceptile "sceptile use sloarbeam1!!"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"ok just a little longer sceptile try to hold out against the earthquake attack" "scep ti" the sceptile had to charge up his energy before attacking............*ping* "scep!!!" "ok good u are done, ready,aim, fire!!!!" sceptile aimed the beam and shot the powerful sun beam at regi "i hope this works!!!" "sceppp!!!"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"ARGHGHARGHG!!!" "o no!!! the attacks had no effect quick everyone run!!!!!" styiles and everyone headed more up the path of the moutain...."it seems like he is getting tired of trying to chaseing us thats good...but what is he doing just standing there!??!?.....o hold on i think i heard about this before in a story....when a regi stands still it is gonNNA USE SUPERPOWER!!!!" "O NO EVERYONE LETS GET OUT OF HERE" all of the trainers scattered into diffrent directions for cover

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"O GOD WE NEED HELP!!!" *EXPLOSION* "AHHHHHHHH" all of the trainers were screaming and yelling of fright......after a few minutes the smoke cleared up and there was a huge crater the size of a wailord!!!!!!...regirock was no were to be seen "**** wat are we going to do now?!?!?" styiles was dissapointed because of the fact that the explosion cleared off more paths to the top "****!!! well sceptile use you're vinewhip to put me on the other side" "sccceeepp" the sceptile lifted his trainer to the other side "well u other guys its been fun, but i have to get goin if i ever want to catch latios, see ya for now!!!" styiles ran off

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana looked at the boulder, "RegiRock?" She was quiet but she didn't move. Then a girl started running towards it, "Hey stop" She yelled the girl ignored her then the boy she had been following sent out his Sceptile to help. I'll help to. She reached for one of her pokeballs, but they weren't there. Then she heard SuperPower. She ran further up the mountain until she was behind RegiRock the she dove into some bushes. When it was over she emerged and started waalking again. She was nervous and wanted her pokemon but of course they weren't there. "Where are you" She whispered to herself.

Last edited:

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"uuuugggghhhhh...how much longer....!? wats that!!!" styiles looked up and saw a beautiful blue bird carrying what seemed to be a girl "o my god, charizard do u see that, i think shes in trouble, lets go help her" styiles ran to the edge o a nerby ledge and yelled to the girl "hey do u need help!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back