• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2013
Hi, I'm zeroark93, I'm new here but i wish i had joined sooner. I've known pokemon since (about 14 years ago... OMG!) my cousin lent me her game boy with pokemon blue in it when she went on a holiday with her family. I fell in love with those little monsters and it was very hard to give it back to her... sigh...Then my parents bought me pokemon crystal and i was the happiest kid on earth. That's how my journey with pokemon started. I never missed a pokemon game since then. I'm currently playing pokemon X, I've just completed the entire Kalos pokedex and my next step is to do the same thing with the national one. I'm now in need of registering friends to catch as many new pokemon as I can. So, maybe this is not the right place to post it but my friend cose is 0817-3911-8877, I'll be very glad if someone registers me as a friend and shows me his/her code :).
May the shiny be on your way.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Welcome to Pokècommunity and if you have any question ask to Our Pokècommunity Moderator,Super Moderator or Staffadmin and Remeber have a fun

Years
Wow, you've finished the entire Kalos dex already?! That makes me feel like I'm slow. xD;; But if you'd like even more help with trading down the line, check out our wonderful X/Y Quick Trade thread. Our members will be more than happy to assist you if need be. Good luck and welcome to PC!

Hearing your story reminds me a bit of myself since I've been into Pokemon for about that long as well, though it was thanks to the kids at school. It even helped me learn English since I'd only just moved to the US. Sure is a wonderful franchise, isn't it? Hopefully we all continue loving Pokemon for years to come! Without all of these great fans there wouldn't be a PokeCommunity to come to, after all. And if you're lookin' to share your friend code, check out our X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread sometime, all right? Have fun and hope you make many friends. :)

Years
Heya Zero and welcome to PC!

And nice to see you enjoying X and Y so far, I've still yet to get my games but when I do I hope to share all my experiences with the entire community. Cirno has shown you around the X/Y Quick Trade Thread in the Trade Corner section where you can make some quick simple trades with PC's many active and helpful traders. I know that it's been popular with requests for all the different Vivillon forms lately given how they differ based on your country and such.

And wow I've been a Pokemon fan for as long as you have. I may have been late to playing the games (started with Ruby in my case) but I have been into the franchise in general long before then. Being part of PC shows I am still proud to be a Pokefan, even though I only had my 21st birthday weeks ago. You can never be too old for Pokemon you know. Anyways, hope to see ya around the forums Zero!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back