• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your voice is hurting my ears!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Nowadays I sound like a chain smoker in their 60s, I guess too much testosterone is a bad thing afterall. I still like my voice though.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I like it, because it's decently deep, and it doesn't bother me (but that's probably because I don't hear it that often). Singing-wise I tend to sing higher than I talk, and although I personally don't like my singing voice that much, apparently it's decent?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I like my voice, but it is sooooooo weird and ugly when I'm on the telephone...wish my telephone voice would change :c

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I feel like my voice is kinda high pitched and Ive heard it before. I can't stand the sound of it and I feel like sometimes it may annoy people -_- yet one of many reasons I dont talk very much.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
My voice is a little too deep for my liking, I think I'm a bit male-sounding to be honest. Otherwise it's okay, but I really dislike my accent, some of the words I pronounce sound funny to other people.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I don't mind my voice. I actually think I sound decent in recordings; I've heard my voice in a video I recently made for an assignment. As for my singing voice, I like it. :3 I also find my recorded singing voice quite alright. I love singing~ If I didn't like my voice, I wouldn't like singing, no? xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
My voice is... fine, I guess. Apart from my family, no one can actually determine what specific accent I have (as opposed to general British) which can be a fun game to play on new acquaintances. But I have no real strong feelings about it one way or the other; it's just my voice, and since I'm not going to change it any time soon, I might as well accept it.

My singing voice is OK. It's not amazing, but I can hold a tune and I've got good pitch. I'm no Beyonce, but it'll do.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I wish my voice was just a little deeper. It's not really something I think about. Doesn't bother me all that much.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
When I'm speaking in person with someone, I'm completely fine with the way I sound, but when I'm speaking to someone online through a mic, it seems like my voice becomes super high-pitched. That's where my insecurities come in, I guess. I think everyone has that problem, though, where there voice seems to change when they speak through any electronic device.

My singing voice is quite unique (;)), let's say, haha. I can't sing to save my life. If I'm in public, I'll usually just hum to the beat of any song that's stuck in my head. I wouldn't ever dare to sing in public, however, unless, of course, I'm either joking around with someone or imitating an artist or something.

Back