• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Recent pictures of me. from the AT&T store adventures

I got crafty with a pair of scissors and make an old polo shirt into a cooler more fashionable shirt.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also me just messing around with the Instagram filters. I also just like my hair and shirt that day too.
Spoiler:
1. That shirts now a henley. Don't wear those anymore. Not your style.
2. Please please please please please wear more plaid!!! It works for you SO well and compliments your face, (facial and head) hair, and glasses.

imo imo imo

Honest

Hi!
Years
2. Please please please please please wear more plaid!!! It works for you SO well and compliments your face, (facial and head) hair, and glasses.

imo imo imo

I actually have to disagree about the henley, I think it looks pretty good on you, Aaron. =D

But, my god, I completely agree with plaid. Everything Nick said, and so much more on that bit.

imo. ;D

Years
Henley's swaaaag on you. Maybe I haven't seen enough of your pic to get a sense of your style, but man does it look fresh. I don't think I can pull off plaid, kudos to ya there too.

TY

I got pretty bored today, so i decided to make another picture of myself lol
This time without my hat cause i lost it xD

Spoiler:

Years
Recent pictures of me. from the AT&T store adventures

I got crafty with a pair of scissors and make an old polo shirt into a cooler more fashionable shirt.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also me just messing around with the Instagram filters. I also just like my hair and shirt that day too.
Spoiler:
You actually look really good in those photos, Aaron! :) I like the polo shirt too!

Years
OMG i know where it is! But not telling because of privacy issues and such. I was last there like... two? or three? Four years ago.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

imo imo imo

I actually have to disagree about the henley, I think it looks pretty good on you, Aaron. =D

But, my god, I completely agree with plaid. Everything Nick said, and so much more on that bit.

imo. ;D

I think I rock the Henley decently (not the best style for me but just ok) might try actual ones and not this homemade one and see what I think, but it might just be a style I have to play with. But I definitely agree with Nick and everyone else on plaid, I've always done plaid pretty well and really need more plaid shirts. Thanks for the thoughts though everyone, appreciate them all.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah, I was singing and thought I would take multiple pics of myself.

Spoiler:

Could you try loading them again because unfortunately they don't show. I'd love to see them :D

Sirfetch’d

lmao! I am dying at the wide assortment of facial expressions that you are making. Looking cool, btw! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back