• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball: The Future Awaits! [M] (OOC/ SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ EVERYONE: Read post way ^up^ there, which details what you guys need to do. It also lists important cities and whatnot.

@ Nam: Well post mofo! XD jk jk

@ SeekerOfDarkness: Atta boy! :D W00T! You did exactly what I wanted you to do.

@ Godzil: And how about you? XD You gonna post soon? My bad. You already did. Good post. I wonder what will happen when he and Paci meet... XD

@ HunterZero: Great post. I have high hopes for you. Expect Paci's response after everyone (except Nideous. Gosh I'm getting use to saying that. XD) else posts.

Last edited:

Nam

Years
One question, aren't we supposed to hit the power level machine later on after we sign-up already? Cause Jeriba had to do it during the sign-up. I thought we just needed to write our name down, and then LATER, we'd hit the machine. xP Also, don't worry. I'm writing down my post.

Years
I thought it was part of the process. List your name and power level, using the machine to verify, and the 16 highest power levels enter. If I'm wrong may Kami (Dende) strike me down. Then I'll fix it.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Godzil: At first, I thought about having Dende misuse his hand upside your head. However, I liked how you did it. Very smart and not at all time-consuming. It'll start things off quicker that way. So, thanks.

@ -DeepImpact-: When you post, be sure to mention something about punching a machine.

@ Kazuki: Good luck having your character sneak in!

Nam

Years
You don't have to sneak in. Just get Launch to shoot a pistol in the air so everyone will move away and you get front seat. :P

Oh wait... guns are obsolete now... Heh xP

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Nam: Plus Lauch (or more accurately, her alter ego the Blonde Bombshell) isn't alive in this RP. XD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'll post soon ^^ But I have to ask, will Jack's sword be allowed in the Tournament? I don't think so, but I have to ask.... :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ -DeepImpact-: Thanks for that little reminder...

@ EVERYONE: Weapons will not be allowed in the tournament.

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
Hmm... Maybe Fang's kitty should come play... I dunno.. I'm gonna need something to write about, since no one is doing anything yet... :P

An RPG? Please. Guns aer outdated, remember? Besides, I could Masenko that thing before it even fires XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Kazuki: No posting until I post again, which I'm working on at the moment.

Oh yeah... Know what isn't outdated? *takes out the banhammer* This. XD While not as strong as the mods' banhammers, mine allows me to kick anyone out of my RPs. Not that I would use it on you... Unless you did something REALLY stupid. I'm sure you won't though. :)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Okay, thanks for clearing that up, i knew weapons weren't allowed in the Tournament, just had to clear that up =D

Jack will have a bit of a problem not having his sword, but he is skilled in hand to hand combat as well... It should work out well ^^

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Ok, I have two questions.

@ GameOver: Are you going to decide who wins each fight in le Tournament?

@ Whoever else may care: Me and my friends have been arguing. If Krillin were to fight Yamcha just before the Androids Saga, who would win?

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
When they show Yamcha training while Vegeta's in his 100x gravity chamber, all he really does is throw punches. Plus, Krillin kinda held his own against Cooler's Ginyu Force people (or whatever they're called). But Krillin is like 3 feet tall, and he's the comic releif. So idk. How long did it take Yamcha to get killed by Nappa?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ SeekerOfDarkness: Don't worry about that. XD

@ EVERYONE: Your character needs to simply go to the building behind the arena and read the clipboard as shown in my latest post. Bolded names are characters. Underlined names are important NPCs. My next post (after you guys post) will describe the important NPCs in better detail, as well as their appearances and entrances of all of the NPCs. Something else will happen as well, but I'm not telling what that is gonna be. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back