• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Not everyone does. Anyone who hasn't got HG/SS don't, and the price for those games are restrictive now. Seriously, 50 bucks for it?! I ache, just thinking about it.

And 50 bucks is for a used copy without pokewalker.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Yeah... I'm really lucky that my friend sold me his copy of HG when he got bored of pokemon. So now I have both HG and SS and I'm seriously debating whether or not to sell one of them (definitely tilted towards no).

It took me 3 hours to get everything I needed right away transferred. I haven't even dived into my RNG'd and event stuff. (bleh)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Luckily, mine was all pretty organized. I transferred over ten boxes of RNG'd Pokemon. XD

Years
My old boxes are a cluttered mess. Lords, what was I thinking.
Regardless, the bank coming out has sparked the fire in me again.
It was nice to transfer over a box of events and shiny legendaries for the first time.
Though the best feeling for me personally, having a Celebi with my OT. ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
BANK IS AWESOMEEEEEE Transferred all my flawless Dittos and some legendaries before I had to leave for class. I don't know what to transfer next. D:

Years
Only got about 10 more boxes of shinies to transfer over.
This is such a process. Why does it just have to be box 1? Ugh, XD.
On A Side note, my shiny mew came over with no problems. I've only had 2 not come so far. I knew they wouldn't, it was jirachi and celebi. I had my doubts on those two since the beginning of receiving them.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
BANK IS AWESOMEEEEEE Transferred all my flawless Dittos and some legendaries before I had to leave for class. I don't know what to transfer next. D:
I've come back to life on here because of bank. @_@
So happy.

/squeal/

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I spoke too soon. I will be unavailable to trade this weekend. We had a compressor blow up at work and that has shifted my schedule drastically. On the plus side, any Pokébank problems should be fixed by the time I access it.

This will of course delay all of my planned trades. I will try to get access to trade sooner but we may be looking at a couple weeks. I apologize for the inconvenience. Being a grown up is so hard when I want to play my kiddie games. :(

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Anybody know if you can soft reset the Pokébank Celebi?

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
You can't. It sucks because I'm stuck with two mediocre Celebi. One is x/31/31/x/x/31 Careful and average stats (judge says), and other is 31/x/31/x/31/0 Modest.

Damn!! I'm displeased.

Outstanding
JOLLY
31/31/31/x/x/x

And why the hell is it in a Luxury Ball!?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I haven't gotten my Celebi because what if a way is found out to RNG it later or something? D: So mine stays in the Link place forever! :D Luxury Ball is cool though, it matches it better than Cherish. :P

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I don't care what anybody says, Mewtwo is just as hard to catch in this game as any other. I'm using a Synchronizer and trying to SR for good IV.

Years
I haven't gotten my Celebi because what if a way is found out to RNG it later or something? D: So mine stays in the Link place forever! :D Luxury Ball is cool though, it matches it better than Cherish. :P

Just get it now, RNGing in Gen VI won't come out for a very long time.

Years
I finally got my shiny charm! This is so exciting. n_n Still need Deoxys, Manaphy, Arceus, and Keldeo to get all 718 but luckily event mons don't count. Back to shiny breeding now with increased rates! <3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I finally got my shiny charm! This is so exciting. n_n Still need Deoxys, Manaphy, Arceus, and Keldeo to get all 718 but luckily event mons don't count. Back to shiny breeding now with increased rates! <3

Good luck and have fun! I hope you don't lose your mind drowning in shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back