• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been a while...

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Hey all, sorry for the absence. I kinda missed you all haha. So glad I have a new computer that doesn't RAGE QUIT WITH A WILL OF IT'S OWN. Now I can actually get online and hold a decent conversation without being shunted out at random intervals.

It has been a while since I have been on here so I, uh, will be a tad confused as to where everything is haha. xD But I hope to have a good time again. :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
AAAAAAAA THIS IS AMAZING YES

Welcome back dude! It's great to see you again!! Uh yeah as I said on Msn, Chit Chat & Polls is the new OVP with elements of Other Chat, now Debates & Discussions, and most other stuff is the same or just re-named. Idr if you posted in Tabletop Games but that's been removed totally now.

If you've any questions about new stuff you know where I am or ask anyone else idk just enjoy yourself AAAA I AM TOO EXCITED.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Hello there Pikapal642!

Welcome Back to PC! :) Well I don't remember you that much from before but I know I have seen your username somewhere.

Anyways you should refresh your memory with the rules by having a look at it again. Also if you wanna have a chat don't be shy to VM me I won't bite.

Again, Welcome back and have a nice stay here on PC! :)

-Jared-

Years
Thanks guys. ^_^ It'll be a while before I get back into forum games, since I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to those anymore, but maybe every once in a while I'll go back haha.

Years
Ohai I remember you man. Welcome back!

As Razor said, some sections got name changes and Tabletop Games got removed, but we're still the same old PC you know. I feel sorry for that computer of yours, I'm glad things are all better now. I don't know if you remember seeing me but I definitely look different than when you may have last seen me, especially given I'm now a supporter and everything.

Anyways, I hope you have fun and start getting active again. I'm always open for a conversation if you need anything!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Great to see you back here, man! I know, everything has changed here. I was wondering what happened to you. xD Hopefully you stick around and give yourself time to adjust to the changes here, because you missed quite a ton! :3

Have fun and see ya around!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
JARED JARED JARED ILU I AM GLAD YOU ARE BACK AND AAAAAA I MISSED YOUUUU i could have remedied that by texting you but yeah im not good at that YAY THO STAY HERE MAN YOU'RE TOO FUN TO LEAVE

-Jared-

Years
^__^ Nice to see warm welcomes haha. It'll take a bit of time for me to get reacquainted with PC but it should be fun haha

Back