• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
playing pokemon box (ruby) extreme speed zigzagoon awsome >.< also been playing some paper mario ttyd/64 and pikmin 2 love gamecube games O.o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Mostly all I've been playing lately is Tales of Graces f. My roommates and I didn't really like it to begin with but now we're kind of obsessed. @_@; We beat the game and its epilogue a few days ago and my main playing partner and I are doing extra sidequests before we start a NG+ next semester (probably), while my other roommate has started his own file on his PSN account and I'm playing on that one too.

Otherwise, I'm playing a bit of Dissidia 012, slowly going through the story of the previous game. I want to do all the extra content. I've also got Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland in my 3DS but I've been too lazy to play 3DS lately so it's been ignored. :(

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'm working on a replay of Pokemon Yellow I started a while ago. Also picked up Fluidity again, which I hadn't touched for months. Hoping to get both finished by the end of the year

User19sq

Been playing The Binding of Isaac for a while now. Just five more achievements (including the hidden ones) before I put down the game forever. XD

Years
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Metro 2033

Both on PC. I've had both for a while and have remembered I have them. My Steam library is now over 275 GB of games that I've installed. I have 102 total and would hate to see how much space that would take up, lol.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I'm currently playing pokemon Light Platinum with my boyfriend so as he don't have so much time I'll be playing it for a quite time.
But I like the plot and the gramatical mistakes are just hilarious.
You see, I am Brazilian and so is this guy who made the hack, and he doesn't know even to write his own language properly.
Sometimes I think it's proposital or something.
Is the english version screwed up as well?

I must say the graphics though are pretty well done for a hack, I liked them.

After that I'm planning to go through a challenge in pokemon BlazeBlack.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
- Age of Empires

Years
Borderlands 2, since I'm finishing FarCry 3.

Looks like a very good game so far, reminds me of Metro 2033 somehow :/

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I have been playing:

-Blacklight Retribution
-Crysis 2
-DOTA 2
-Saint's Row the Third
-Unreal Tournament 3

I'm trying to get into some new MMORPGs, but I still have to finish verifying the files for C9 and downloading the files for RaiderZ.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
just got a playstation vita yesterday and am amazed at the improvements over the original psp...this darn thing is just the beez kneez man lol.

but yeah im playing:ragnarok odyssey(kinda like a mix between monster hunter and phantasy star),dungeon hunter alliance(pretty good dungeon crawler),and resistance burning skies(my first dual stick handheld shooter....wow and its a looker too)..gonna be busy for a while

Arcticuno

Revelation Arcticuno
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
I've currently been playing Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon SoulSilver, and Pokemon Stadium 2.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
After a shower, I'll continue playing my Black2 game. I still have to make my Pokemon stronger before Elite 4

Years
I just got FIFA 13 for the PS3 the other day, so I basically spent all day playing that. Aside from that, I finally got around to starting White 2, and am just about to take on Elesa for my 4th Gym badge. I also need to play NHL 11 for a bit soon, as I'm only 1 or 2 trophies away from getting a Platinum on the game, but they are shutting down their servers in early January.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
I'm playing Pokémon White, Skyrim and Advanced Wars: Dual Strike more than any other games right now.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I'm finally getting around to finishing Tales of the Abyss and I've also been playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning almost constantly since I got it because I have a huge problem with HM games.

Years
I'm playing Pokemon White 2 more often now (in Japanese), as well as Super Mario 64 DS (beating it for the third time), The Simpsons: Hit & Run (for the second time), and Final Fantasy IV (I've been stuck on the moon part for about three years now).

Years
Not playing right at this very moment in time, as my PS3 is back in my flat where I normally live (at home with family for the holidays), but I will be starting FarCry 3 that I got for Christmas! >:3

I CAN'T WAIT!​

Years
Not playing right at this very moment in time, as my PS3 is back in my flat where I normally live (at home with family for the holidays), but I will be starting FarCry 3 that I got for Christmas! >:3

I CAN'T WAIT!​
One things for sure, you won't be dissapointed!

Anywho I should really get started on the 99 Steam games I bought this December...I'm like a Moth to a flame when buying games :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back