• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kon.nichiwa! ^.^;

Haruka~chan

Just a Simple,Innocent Girl ^^
Years
Um. . .kon.nichiwa~

I am Haruka~chan,a simple 14 year old Filipino-Japanese girl.Um. . .I dunno what else to say *shot*
Sumimasen,I'm sorry.I'm not good in making introductions >~<;

Um. . .I'm a big otaku(anime lover) and a music lover.I love watching stuff from Youtube(especially Pewdiepie and Smosh),photo edit,and. . .yeah xD

. . .I guess I've been a member of different pokémon forums,but I've only been active on 2. . .well,now only 1,because their site was somehow "dead" :< Um. . .I hope I can make a lot of friends here,even if I'm a pretty shy person who is bad at socializing with people ^~^;

and. . .that's all I can think of to say >///<;
um. . .mata nee?see you guys?

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Hey there and welcome !

Don't worry no one will judge you for not knowing what to say.. unless they're totally jerks (and those people must die >:C).

I could've guessed you were an otaku by the konnichiwa, what made you into anime though?
And omg Pewdiepie! I love you girl, that dude's awesome<3 I watch his horror lets plays all the time he's hilarious.

I know that feeling of having your homey place getting taken away or just leaving, but it's alright I'm here new too and I can tell you this site will NOT die (at least not in the next few generations).
I've seen so many people posting and when someone leaves another person joins.
And all the threads make it hard not to be able to find a place to post in.

So good luck! And I hope we could be great friends :D!

Haruka~chan

Years
Nice to meet chuu,Azu-senpai~ ^.^

Yay ^.^;

Um. . .I think it was meant to be *shot* xD but seriously,It's all because of one of my first anime,Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch! (which I saw when I was about 6 or 7) =^.^=
Oh gosh,yay!~ :'D *brofist*~

Wow,this place sounds wonderful~ I shall be looking forward to it ^.^

And I hope so too~

((and this reply sounded a bit messy,sorry xD))

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello there and welcome to PC!!
Don't worry about being shy, people around here are very nice and don't (usually) bite, so you'll be making friends in no time (: And as AzuPazu has already said, this site will probably be active when my nephews start playing pokemon ^^

There is a lot to see and share, and i'm sure you'll find plenty of interesting stuff.
So what are some of your favorite Pokes? Playing any games as of now?
Looking forward to see you around, have a lot of fun :D

And who knows, maybe this site can become your new homey place (:

Haruka~chan

Years
Thank you for the welcome,Zorogami-senpai ^.^

. . ."usually" xD

Um. . .haven't played much Pokémon games for a while,but I guess I liked playing Sapphire,Pearl and HG best :3 Currently,I'm in the process of playing Amnesia,the Dark Decent(PC game),The World Ends With You(DS),and is gonna start playing Ragnarok 2,an MMORPG game~ I also play Team Fortress 2 and Portal 2 occasionally xD

And maybe it will~ ^.^

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hello Haruka! May I just say that your avatar is so cuuuuuute? I love it!
Anyway, welcome to PC! Nice to see you here :D The people here are really nice, and helpful too. You can discuss almost everything Pokemon here, so you're going to fit in just fine.

Well, this place isn't really dead, in fact it's really active...so, I hope this becomes your new main forum, cos so far you seem like a delightful person ^-^

Looking forward to seeing you around, and have a nice day!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
You are welcome! If I'm Zorogami-Senpai, does that mean you are Hakura-(chan)Kohai?

Sapphire and HG are awesome! You should try B2/W2, they are amazing as well!!
Those are some nice games you are playing, i beat Amnesia myself, it's a lot of fun and a different kind of horror game. TF2 and Portal are really nice as well, i like your taste on videogames to be honest :D

Haruka~chan

Years
@Sonic-senpai; aww,thank you to everything~ ^.^; and thanks for the welcome as well~ I hope I do fit in ^~^;

@Zorogami-senpai; . . .I guess you could say that. . . xD

Anyways,hopefully dad will buy me W2 soon. . .even if I don't have White to start with xD
Good for you~ I'm a type of person who is easily scared,but I still try to play it just for the heck of it xD Amnesia is a quite unique horror game so. . .yeah ^.^ And thank you~ ^.^ Maybe we can play a Steam game someday xD

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
If Kohai was wrong or inappropiate, I'm sorry, i honestly found it by chance when i translated Senpai on google xD
White2 is really nice, and don't worry about White1, the second is way better ;)
I like to play horror games as long as they have so storyline element, not just to get scared (like Slender or SCP). And yeah we can definitely play some steam game one day ^^

Haruka~chan

Years
N-no,it was right ^^ but I just call everyone senpai as showing of respect xD

And if you say so. . . :) . . .I love these blue emoticons xD ithey look so cute~ totemo kawaii deshou >w<

*ahem* the only horror games I have played are Slender:The Eight Pages and Amnesia,TDD xD
. . . The only thing that made Slender a scary game is the thought of a faceless tall man in a tuxedo chasing you around a forest and if he "sees" you,he'll kill you xD So. . .yeah.A storyline is something pretty important o3o (the new Slender Game has a storyline,and the graphics look awesome o3o)

Yay~ ^^

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well that's nice of you (:

Yeah the blue emoticons are nice, and i think they are pretty new to the site.
Oh well, when you finish Amnesia you can try some other horror games ;)

And you are right about Slender, it's actually not that bad, just creepy
I think I'll try out the new one when it comes out, see what they made of it

Storyline is imo the most important thing in a game, so that's what i mostly look for (:

Haruka~chan

Years
Why,thank you ^.^;

Oh,they are?Well,this is the first time I saw them xD
I-if I have the guts to,I will ^~^;

True xP and the new Slender game already is out xD Slender:The Arrival.It costs $10-$20 depending on your choice (there are 3 options xD)

Agreed~ ^.^

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
You are welcome (:

Finish Amnesia first, then we can think of a new horror game for you to play :P

Oh really? I didn't realize xD My gaming PC broke a few weeks back, so i only have my laptop for now...I'll definitely check it out though, thanks for telling!

Years
Hello Haruka, and welcome to PC!

I feel sad that one of the forums you were on went inactive, but you'll love PC because it is very active and has a large community. Nice avatar and sig btw, they are so cute! I heard you love a lot of anime and manga, which is the usual term for an otaku. I rarely watch a lot of anime outside of Pokemon so I really want to try and learn all the different series out there and eventually watch them all.

Anyways, if you love anime you should check out the General Entertainment section of the forums, since it has a few anime discussions popping up from time to time, but we also have some other fun sections like Forum Games, Pokemon Clubs or even Chit Chat & Polls if you want to interact with loads of members, they're just suggestions but it's a great way to make new friends quickly.

Have a great time here and I'm looking forward to meeting ya, and remember that the friendly moderators like Cirno are always happy to lend you a hand if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Heya Haruka! I love your avatar since I'm a huge May fan. <3

Nawww you'll make friends, it's pretty inevitable on a forum of this size. We're a great place! I was pretty shy for a while myself but made friends regardless and you will too. Besides, you seem super friendly! PC might just be that forum home for you so I'm crossing my fingers you have been liking everything so far. :D Had a look at the community outside The Welcome Lounge yet?

I really want to play Ragnarok 2 but it's for Windows and I have a Mac. :( Maybe I'll be able to in the future when I get Windows 7/8 and a program that lets me switch between operating systems. The game looks really great and a lot of people are trying it from what I've seen, which makes me feel kind of left out. Well, one day I'm sure I'll be able to try it! But oh my gosh, there's a new Slender game? Why have I not heard of this?! Never played the first one but I didn't ever think there'd be another game with an actual story.. that's interesting. I'm a little too scared to play the first Slender since it's just... creepy to have a faceless guy follow you around, like you said.

As a gamer, you'll definitely enjoy the Video Games board - stop by sometime! There's a ton of topics to discuss and you'll be welcomed with open arms. Really, don't be afraid. :)

Glad you seem to be settling well already and have spoken to some of the members here! Be sure to let me know through a message if you need help and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Have fun!

Haruka~chan

Years
Thank you very much to both of chuu~ ^.^

@Hikari-senpai;
Thank you xD Well,there are tons of anime out there so watching all of them will take forever *shot* for sure,there are a lot that you'll probably like/love~ ^.^

And I shall check it out,then~ ^.^ Thank you again~

@Cirno-senpai;
yay,another May fan >w< thank chuu~ Everyone here seems very friendly and awesome so. . .yeah,I'm liking it so far~ But sadly,I haven't really posted anywhere because I dunno where to start xD

I'm just about to start playing(because I can't choose which race I should be xD) but it already looks awesome~ And yes.Well,the one with the actual story is pretty neat,but short...And I am sorta spoiling the game so I'll shut up about it for now >w<" xD

Anyhow,I'll be sure to go to you if I need help,thank you~

. . .and did I say thank you too much? >///<"

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Nice to meet chuu,Azu-senpai~ ^.^

Yay ^.^;

Um. . .I think it was meant to be *shot* xD but seriously,It's all because of one of my first anime,Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch! (which I saw when I was about 6 or 7) =^.^=
Oh gosh,yay!~ :'D *brofist*~

Wow,this place sounds wonderful~ I shall be looking forward to it ^.^

And I hope so too~

((and this reply sounded a bit messy,sorry xD))

Nice to meet you 2<3

I never watched Mermaid Melodyanime, is it good? I started watching anime after watching a cartoon called the Teen Titans (doesn't really make sense does it) but then I bumped on this Naruto amv and bam! My first online anime I watched. C:
*brofist* maaaaaa~! I saw you played Amnesia, that's like my favorite game ever, the custom stories are awesome as well sometimes it barely doesn't even look like the game anymore o-o.

Yeah I started posting random **** as well on this forum QAQ give the newbies attention! XD

<3

(no worries your reply sounded just fine ;D!)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Konniciwa Haruka~chan!
Daijoubu, Daijoubu, you're pretty good, I must say.
I'm also quite of a shy one, and still have lots to learn, but yes, I'm enjoying in this forum a lot, so I hope you enjoy it too!
Welcome to PC, and have a great time! :)

Haruka~chan

Years
@Azu-senpai;
Well,as far as I can remember,it was pretty enjoyable,with the songs they sing every single episode xD And it's more enjoyable for the younger viewers,since it has a genre of magical girls o3o
Whoa. . . o.o *is not sure if I should try the custom games* xD

. . .that's nice of you *shot* xD

(hooray~ : D)

@Wind Heart. . .senpai *not sure how to add senpai**shot*
Nice to meet you,and arigatou ^^
It seems like I will enjoy it here so. . .yeah ^^

Back