• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Flash] Mμ3

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2009
Mμ3 is a game I am working on in the super powerful actionscript 2.0 FLASH platform. Upon release it will be available to play in your web browser or in a downloadable .exe.

Years after the events of Kanto, all was well. Mewtwo was captured, realized his errors and was no longer hateful. Team Rocket was calmed after continuous defeats from Pokemon trainer Red. Everything seemed to be great. That was, until one Kanto's most infamous Pokemon came back, with his eyes set on domination of the Pokemon World. He is widely known by his abnormal behavior due to being a living glitch (as Porygon is a living program). His name was Mewthree, but Kanto and the rest of the world recognize him by his pokedex-assigned data name: Missingno.

That's right. Missingno is back to take the world for his own.

General Gameplay:
The game will combine 2D sidescrolling shooter action with the classic turn-based pokemon RPG battle styles. Instead of simply being able to move and crush stones in the sidescrolling overworld, you will have a gun. Certain abilities will help, an example being Starly may fly you onto the top of buildings. Pokemon battles will NOT have their own screen, you will fight ON THE OVERWORLD!

MORE STATEGY:
Example: using Thunder after Hydro Pump will do extra damage! In addition to old status conditions, I will introduce secondary status conditions. For example: Wet (electric attacks do more after water attacks), Close (Use a physical move after a physical move and the second does extra damage), Consticted (Range attacks suck as fire blast do more damage if moves like wrap are used), and so forth, adding countless stategetic options.

Catch the shape-shifting MISSINGNO:
MISSINGNO will be the main villain of the story (Read bellow) and be obtainable near at the conclusion of his rampage.

STORY:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:
Note: These screenshots were taken from an EXTREMELY EARLY beta version. Due to a bug in the programming, I had to take out the HP bars (They were screwed UP!). The sprites may change, I'm currently debating Gen. III and Gen. IV for trainers.
Screenshot_1_by_SMGKururu.png
Screenshot_2_by_SMGKururu.png

Screenshot_3_by_SMGKururu.png
Screenshot_4_by_SMGKururu.png

Banner... thingy!:

Mu3_Banner_by_SMGKururu.jpg

Last edited:

Rabla

Master of the Keyblade
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
I like the idea. Nice Story.