• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Internet identity.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Nowaday I mainly go by AWsquared. On some of my Pokemon forums I've changed my name to Kouzan, but AWsquared is my Internet identity. Kouzan is starting to sound better to me so it may become my new identity online.

Several years back my Internet identity was "BlueRoyal". It was my username on Gaiaonline and other RPGs/sites for years, but I recently changed it to AWsquared.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I think of a new username every other day, but for the most part, I like to keep two usernames. One for personal things, all of which use the same username, and one for things that I wouldn't want an employer, for instance, to see. Mostly recreational things where I don't have to focus on something, like internet forums. But those I usually have about three usernames of the hundreds I probably have that I actually use. God I need a life.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Frost Pheonix normally. Or more recently for gaming I use XeoKnight. Again, to do with ice. Luckily most people don't take it. I also try to be more calm and all while on the internet than I normally am xD

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Look @ my name. Sector Revenge. I always go by Sector, if its an online gaming or simply browsing the internet. I even try to get people to call me Sector in real life instead of my real name, which is Jesse. Don't really like it haha. But if Sector is taken, which is usually a one time show-up like the one on here for example, I pretty much use Revenge as my last name with it. So if you think about it, this is pretty much my 2nd name personally, and I love it.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Usually, I'm in various websites(except Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter). People mostly know me as like Volcanix769 on deviantART and on here. My alias is Quilava42 on YouTube and Fanfiction.net.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I now try to go by Aeon or some variation when taken. Last result is to go by TL and a string of numbers somewhat resembling my birth date.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I change on almost every single site, or rather, I change very often. Right now I'm into naming my accounts Volcarona/Pyrax (Volcarona's French name), or Larvesta, depending on how I feel. When I made this account I was into French and had other usernames like my twitter handle, L_Ananas, and Quelquefois. A few years back I was really into compound usernames, and went by TwilightWindows on a lot of websites. I could never keep an identity for so long I guess, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I rarely use the same name on different sites. I think my most common username is Seiphre, which I use on maybe...four forums? PHO, Bulbagarden, 4Play, and Ninbuzz. I only use Sydian here, I'm sure. It was originally used on a forum that a friend asked me to mod. After that forum failed, we went to another forum run by a fellow mod from the failed one. There I was an Assistant Admin and used many names since I could change it when I wanted. I used Irishaboo, Genocide, Kurt Cobain, Color Me Happy, and Healthy Libido. I was Kurt Cobain on an everything forum as well, and Lemon Fences on another one...Bellossom or something.

Here I've only used SilverSmeargleSplatter and Sydian. I have an alt named Petilil. Speaking of that little green bulb, I am Petilil on Instagram, seedbby on Twitter, and seedbbychurine on Tumblr. my god.

Then Neopets, I've had pokemon_and_yugioh, button_chomper, killme__kissme, klareenet, iloverupertgrint7766, and schizophrenicfox. Out of all those, P_and_Y was my first, though I don't consider my first internet identity as that, because I wasn't allowed to post at all. My first true internet identity was iloverupertgrint7766. Bahahaha.

I know I'm forgetting some usernames in the mix...I have to be. lol But that's pretty much all of them. My favorites are Sydian and Seiphre, and I have a few others in my head, but if I told you, you'd go out and use them. ;) I dislike when people purposely take someone's username though. If it's an accident, I can understand (Aerilyn was once Sydian for two days, I kid you not), but don't take someone else's name. Be creative and get your own! :P

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
For me depends on what website I"m going to join. I tend to use a username that relates to the website, but something that represents me.

For example, on most websites about Pokemon (I'm member of 2 so far) I use my same name PersianTrainer, on websites related to cats (domestic or wild felines) I"ll use my name NorthwestPuma. Social Media (such as Facebook) I'll use my real name, on my local news websites I'll use a mix of Seattle and Cats.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube = using my true identity, I sort of have to for publicity wise. Forums I generally have different usernames, depending on what the forum is about. However for this forum I just came up with this name, so I guess just for the sake of it and making it easier I may use this username for websites from now on. I'm only active on 2 forums, including this one.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Most of my online names are either my real name or a variation of my former username, since those accounts were created before I did my name change on PC. It's only here and on a personal web page where I use my Elite Overlord LeSabre persona. GameFaqs and deviantArt use my former username; YouTube as well as my Facebook/email accounts use a variation of my IRL name.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Once I always wanted to seem like some entity or household name on a forum. But really over time I learned that it's really shallow and pointless to think that way. Nowadays I rather just be known as Gav, people tend to know me as that now. I like it when people can just seem like themselves on forums, the more yourself you are, the better.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
A long time ago in a not so far away place, I tried using Girafarig as my username, but it just never felt comfy, so I just used what came naturally to me. Now I'm gerri almost everywhere. I also go by Shadow Espeon too in rare cases.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I usually mix and match anything with the words Lightning, Azalea, or Harpy. Or use them independently if they're available.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
My old alias was Pieman50.

Due to some south park reference about Chef's dad saying 'tree fiddy', I have since changed my alias to PiemanFiddy.

ELVISTHEGUY

Null, Ice, Nullice, Nullthepear, ELVISTHEGUY (God, I hate this name), Revo and now Dimentio since 2011.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
iI used to go by TLYoshi or some other version of it. I was known as TL for short. Hence my "AKA: TL." I go by Ice Car on most sites I go to and WinterToyota is usually my second go to name.

My first ever usernames had to do with mudkipz... I was young, lacked creativity and I thought these things were funny, okay? Shut up...

I liked when my name for short was just two letters; TL rather than Ice. I'm used to being referred to as Ice and even adopted it as what I name my protagonist in all the video games I play, but it's kind of... It doesn't sound as good as TL. It was a long time ago, but I still liked my past nickname better.

Back