• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Diamond hack: Pokemon Ruby Magma & Sapphire Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
This is very impressive work, I cannot imagine the amount of effort you have put into making this. This is what I would like to see in more DS hacks, and surely enough this stands out from the others. Though I would like to ask if there will be Hoenn music in the game. If there isn't, I know someone who will be able to help you in that area. He's very skilled and he has done some themes for me in my hack. So if your interested in recruiting my friend I will let him know.

There will be. Spiky will make the music for him.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
This is one of the coolest things I've seen on here.
The final touch would be the Brendan and May sprites
but from what I know, this is still fairly hard to achieve
on the NDS. So there's really nothing I can say!

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
@swarleyboy9871: As this is in the Progressing Hacks forum there isn't one.

This has a ton of potential and I will definitely play this whenever it may be released. Kudos!

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
For those that keep asking and are interested, the link at the bottom of the OP is where the creator posts most of his updates (the site is in Spanish)

Just a heads up for those wondering about updates.

Zhuq

Pokemon Trainer Zarraf
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
You will have to change Lucas' Sprite and vs Sprite to Brendan. I can help you with that and also you need to change the rival, Barry's Sprite to Wally's Sprite(May change the storyline) and also change Dawn's Sprite to May.P.S I can help you with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back