• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Silver Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZeno96

Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
Years
UPDATE:
THIRD CITY IN THE BETA!

naufrago.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
when will a download be available? its funny how it gets an award yet its unplayable we don't know the script so how does one win an award with no playable content haha.

Quando il download sarà disponibile? La sua divertente come si ottiene un premio per renderla assolutamente impraticabile... non sappiamo ancora il suo script così come si può vincere un premio con contenuto non giocabile haha.

Hopefully my Italian isn't scratchy

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
This is .....GREAT ! Man look at those tiles !!! The game itself has a professional feeling ! Can't wait forc the beta release....the beta that will be released will be around 40% of the game or less ??? also i do prefer ORANGE from blue...

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
This is .....GREAT ! Man look at those tiles !!! The game itself has a professional feeling ! Can't wait forc the beta release....the beta that will be released will be around 40% of the game or less ??? also i do prefer ORANGE from blue...

i honestly like the blue better so i think there should just be an option you either get to pick blue or orange

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
These graphics are unbelievable, you've done so well in really mixing them up and giving those maps such a natural feel. I don't know why you (I'm assuming here) Spanish hackers are so great with tile inserting and graphics. However you've gone and made it even more amazing with this storyline that leaves us interested. Not to mention it seems you have a very deep knowledge in scripting. Cudos to you.

I really hope this hack goes far.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
This is a really great looking hack. Looking forward to your first release!

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
amazing hack,i am not sure how a gba emulator can handle all this.
BTW i saw a video on ur youtube channel showing seasons,are going is it going in this cause if it is,thens its the first of its kind
p.s:will there be any fakemon in this hack

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
amazing hack,i am not sure how a gba emulator can handle all this.
BTW i saw a video on ur youtube channel showing seasons,are going is it going in this cause if it is,thens its the first of its kind
p.s:will there be any fakemon in this hack

liquid crystal had a sorta-like a-wheather/season system didn't it ??? :O

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Damn "the video is currently unavailable" !
EDIT: ( at last works ! ) Great trailer pal ! i guess the -5 means that it's coming in five days :P

Last edited:

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Even though I didnt understand any of the words, It actually looks nice. So is there a female character? Or are the two heros the orange and blue guys?

TheZeno96

Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
Years
There are the subtitles in english and there two heros, orange and blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back