• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTX Movie Nights

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

r3YzO.png

PCX Movie Nights!

Picture the most amazing cake you can think of and sprinkle it with pure awesomeness, and that doesn't even come close to what you'll be doing this week! Welcome to the GTX Movie Nights, bringing you fun and excitement five nights a week - don't forget the popcorn! We'll be streaming a plethora of various Pokémon movies for you guys to watch and enjoy whilst all the while chatting in the stream's chat and generally having a great time, so make sure you come join in the fun and you won't be disappointed. We'll take you from Kanto to Unova in one glorious week of laughter and tears, looking back on all the generations the community has been through and hopefully we'll rekindle some old sparks for the earlier of Ash's companions. Having fun is not optional n.n

Rules

- Please do not spam the chat, as it does cause the stream to lag for everyone and it's annoying. Spammers will be warned once and then kicked from the stream.
- The chat log is clearable, and we will be doing so every so often to reduce lag.
- Any trolls/drama starters will be kicked.
- Please keep profanity to a minimum!
- YOU HAVE TO HAVE FUN. n.n​

What to do? Times?

Notice: It's a very good idea to get on the stream at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start time. Some ads can take forever to stream completely due to possible hiccups in the network. Also close any other open programs for optimal performance and feel free to point out if the stream/audio is lagging; it may not just be you!

Click here to enter the live stream channel for Movie Nights!

We'll be streaming at 5 PM for GMT-5. GMT0, and GMT+8. Within a day, all streaming sessions will show the same movie, so that everyone has a chance to watch all movies if they want to do so. We'll be streaming during the week of the event, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, with each movie every day in chronological order. Note: The Rise of Darkrai will be shown at 7PM for GMT+8 due to a plane flight scheduled.

What we're showing?

Pokémon - The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back

Ash Ketchum and his friends are tricked into visiting New Island, an island ruled by a mutant Pokémon, Mewtwo. There, they find out about Mewtwo's plans to clone their Pokémon and destroy the world, and a massive battle follows between the clones and the originals—including the "original" counterpart to Mewtwo: Mew.

Pokémon the Movie 2000 - The Power of One

Ash Ketchum and his friends visit Shamouti Island, the centerpoint of culture in the Orange Islands, just in time for their annual festival in honor of the Chosen One spoken of in legends who would save the world when Lugia's song was not enough to quell the fighting Legendary birds. But when the meddling of a self-named "Pokémon Collector" causes the legendary birds to begin fighting, will the Chosen One appear in time to help Lugia?

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Ash's Pikachu is taken to the Tree of World's Beginning by a wild Mew. To get Pikachu back, Ash must now team up with a legendary Lucario from many years past, but with Lucario still bitter about the hero who sealed him away, Ash and friends must discover the hero's true intentions.

The Rise of Darkrai

While touring Alamos Town, home of the Space-Time Tower, Ash and his friends discover that the town's special garden has been ruined. Baron Alberto, a dashing but arrogant fellow, blames Darkrai for the destruction. He describes Darkrai as a demon haunting the park. Just who is Darkrai? Is he a fiend... or a friend in disguise? And, as a battle between Legendary Pokemon Dialga and Palkia rages directly above Alamos Town-and threatens to tear a hole in the space-time continuum- will Ash and his friends survive this showdown and learn Darkrai's true nature?

White—Victini and Zekrom

Ash, Iris and Cilan arrive in Eindoak Town, a village where the descendants of a race known as the People of the Vale live, to participate in a battle tournament. They meet the Victory Pokémon, Victini, and learn of its deep connection to the history of the People of the Vale and their land. However, when Damon, a man aiming to use the castle known as the Sword of the Vale to restore his people's kingdom to its former glory, captures Victini to move his plan forward, he sets in motion a chain of events that threaten to destroy not only Eindoak Town but the entire world.

Extras!

We'll be also showing some abridged videos or playing music, depending on the stream, before and after the movie showing proper.

Emblems?

Gotta Watch 'em All
gXQEk.png

You stuck by us through the laughter and the tears attending every movie shown; next time bring popcorn! (GTX Movie Nights)
???
Zi0rf.png

Secret emblem!
The Power of One
dN7vi.png

Maybe you couldn't attend every movie but at least you got to feel the power of one! (GTX Movie Nights)

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Heads up: The GMT+8 stream for Mewtwo Strikes Back will be up after 1 hour and 19 minutes. You may join in now to listen to music.

pokeskate

Lerroux says "bye-bye!
Years
Count me in!! Really wanted to have movie 2000 on the list though or movie 9 mystery of the sea....But im still happy!:)

So the streaming starts at 5pm gmt-5. Im wondering if its normal gmt or in DST cuz I read on a gmt converter we are still in dst time....just a lil confused if its at 2 pm or 3pm for me(in cali)

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Count me in!! Really wanted to have movie 2000 on the list though or movie 9 mystery of the sea....But im still happy!:)

The Power of One will be shown this Wednesday!

Don't worry, they should give you a heads-up when streams are getting started.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello, I have a question. Later at 5PM or earlier, I just click that link available in the original post & watch the movie later, right?

But I'm still excited anyways.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

So the streaming starts at 5pm gmt-5. Im wondering if its normal gmt or in DST cuz I read on a gmt converter we are still in dst time....just a lil confused if its at 2 pm or 3pm for me(in cali)

You are in my timezone, so GMT -5 is 3 pm in California.

Totally looking forward to Mewtwo Strikes Back! I'll be able to watch it since I have class till 6:30 pm tomorrow :D woo!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hello, I have a question. Later at 5PM or earlier, I just click that link available in the original post & watch the movie later, right?

But I'm still excited anyways.

You just click the link just before the stream starts. Don't worry if you can't make it - there are two more streams for different time zones.

Have fun! We have 45 minutes left.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Loving it. This is lots of fun! Love this movie :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
We'll be streaming at 5 PM for GMT-5. GMT0, and GMT+8. Within a day, all streaming sessions will show the same movie, so that everyone has a chance to watch all movies if they want to do so.

So what exactly does that mean? That the movie will be replayed all throughout the day ?

I think GMT -5 is the Central Time Zone if I'm not mistaken right so the movie is exactly at 5PM for me?

Unfortunately it's 5am here and I'm tried so I can't watch it now.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
So what exactly does that mean? That the movie will be replayed ?

I think GMT -5 is the Central Time Zone if I'm not mistaken right so the movie is exactly at 5PM for me?

It is played three times, at 5 PM for their respective time zones. Hopefully, we'll be able to give a heads-up for each showing.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Aha! The stream might be a bit strained, but I hope everyone had a good time. For anyone who missed the last stream, don't worry - Olli and Ozzy have it covered for your time zones. Since everyone left after the credits, I cut the music.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think I'm gonna watch some movies since I'm on GMT +8! :)

You're already late for the GMT+8 stream of Mewtwo Strikes Back. You'll have to wait for the other two streams to come on. Unless you're referring to other movies, that is.

Back