• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2012
Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. Like everyone in the entire world I've been playing pokemon games sense I was a kid. I just picked up black2 (the first pokemon game Ive had on the DS) and with all the internet features it has I figured I would jump into a community!

Favorite pokemon: Rapidash!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Heya tbot, seems like you're a big Pokemon fan, that's what my instincts tell me~ Welcome to PC, MidnightShine here~

Hmm, so your first DS gen Pokemon game is Black 2~? Great, you should check this & this out~

Hope you'll huv fun here~

~Mid~

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is or was a pokemon lover I think it's safe to say so you're not alone!

I'm Ninjagon or Ninja for short.

Hope you has a great time here!!!!

Years
Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. Like everyone in the entire world I've been playing pokemon games sense I was a kid. I just picked up black2 (the first pokemon game Ive had on the DS) and with all the internet features it has I figured I would jump into a community!

Favorite pokemon: Rapidash!

Hi TBot, welcome to PC.

Nice to see you came here, we have loads of Pokefans here so I'm sure you'll find someone who shares your interests. You started playing Black 2? How are you going so far? Well, you should check out the Black 2 & White 2 forum where you can discuss about the games. I have still yet to get my copy but I'll share my experience with you when I do.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM or friend request me.

- Hikari10

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Oh, so you like Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2, am I right?

Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hi tbot, welcome to the forum! Everyone's already linked all the useful places for you to visit but once again, make sure to read the rules and ask a member of staff if you need help with anything. :) So I'm curious, how come Rapidash is your favourite Pokémon? It's not a Pokémon that I often see people fanning over so the reason should be pretty interesting - I'd love to hear it if you don't mind? :D Hope to see you around lots. :)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Tbot! Rapidash... oh that name brings back some wonderful and old memories. It was one of my first fire-types and back then moves or stats didn't matter to me... it was elegant and powerful I just adored that horse :D. So yes, in summary Rapidashes are cool and I respect you for loving them :3.

I've been playing Pokemon since around 7 or 8 and I'm so pleased with myself for joining this place after lurking for a while. I'm sure you'll find it a great forum, we're all friendly and fun to talk to so VM or PM any of us for conversations. I promise, I don't bite :D.

Black2 I hear? I've gotten my copy a while ago...never really got around to playing it so I'm trying to fit some spare time in doing it. Its addicting and fun though,don't you think :3? Who did you pick if I can ask :3? Snivy? Tepig? Oshawott? Pika... nah just messing with you :D.

I'm Rainbow for short, I like Doctor Who,Arcanines,Altarias and Gulpins for different reasons. Have fun here tbot :D!

Back