• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Ah, alrighty then. Bit of confusion there. I wrote about the error in my last post, but I don't feel like editing so I'll just mention it was an error next time I post.

@Synthet: Now would be a good time for our characters to interact. Perhaps after class a battle?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
@Xilfer123 Sounds good, but I guess it would depend on how much time there is between the first and second classes. Which I guess depends on when everyone is done with the first class. I imagine some will take longer than others. But a battle at some point would be awesome.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Everybody Else: Gets a denial/approval of their sheet within 24 hours.

Me: Two weeks and nothing has been heard.

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on "free delivery"! :3

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Lilizuki: But... we approved you a while back! o3o Your character is even on the accepted character list! |D Last character under the staff section, if I'm not mistaken.

@IceFyr1928: Oh my /Arceus/! Take cover!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Alright, so the trio of Thyme, Leena, and Duster is roaming the academy in search of all of Brian's friends, and their friends. if anyone wants to encounter them let me know. ^^ Otherwise, expect me to have them interact with people they already know.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I will be posting sometime tomorrow everbody! Anyone who has Ash's classed, she is at the beach. Unless someone forces her in the classroom. XD

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Alright, so with that week of unexpected work done, I'll be back to posting much more regularly again. Will have my new post up soon.

Hm, it would Andy's got some free time to kill once I've written up his final post. XD

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
So I'm interested in joining this RP but I have a question. Is it possible for my character to be assigned to any classes right now or do I have to wait until the next IC day? :)

Years
I have been wondering about class sizes. Are our classes only including the RPers you listed or do we assume it is more of the average size for a class (about 20-30 students) and fill the remaining spots with NPCs?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Starmoid: Because it would cause major problems to have any one class be more than a couple of students large (Because the post rate falls exponentially with each extra RPer) new students aren't eligible to be thrown into any class they want. This does not however prevent you from starting to RP, or at least the classes only last for part of the day. If you have any ideas though you can feel free to pitch them here--Or wait until the next IC day is approaching. I'd warn that those take months to pass, though.

@Drago Dragonite: That's up to the individual teacher. I'd make a point to figure out who plays your character's teacher and pay attention to their posts to see what said teacher is up to~

@gimmepie: Every class is assumed to be full of around a dozen or so NPCs, so yes--Relatively normal class sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back