• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Glad you guys are enjoying it!
Dragontamer- Fixed, fixed, fixed, fixed, fixed, and it isn't only at night, but it IS pretty elusive. c: Thanks~

Also, progress!

What lies beyond the gates of Reborn?
Utter
Chaos.

AZ8TdOU.png

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
Great to hear the bugs have been fixed, and that you're making progress! But I'm a little fuzzy on whether that Pichu is meant to be there? =/

Years
Spoiler:

Also, the part where you use Abra, Loudred, Jigglypuff, ... etc to escape. If you put Loudred in the southern part of the room and then ut everyone to sleep using Jigglypuff. Abra will not wake up to Loudred's scream!! = You get stuck in there.

P.S.: I can't find the last one of the 5 guards who went missing n Beryl and Jasper wards. Can I get some help please?!
And what's up with all these random pokes you meet and flee when you talk to them? XD There are too many: Mime Jr., Spoink, Lillipup, ...

Years
I'm not really sure if this has been covered or not, if it has, then kindly disregard, but I was wondering if when making a trade of Bibarel for Abra, when the trade is complete, I am still left with the Bibarel, yet my pokedex says I have caught Abra. Is this a glitch or just a random problem with my game?

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I actually laughed at the mention of the Mysidia Region! Is that a throwback to the old Pokemon Mysidia Server? :D lol I miss that place.

Definitely! Reborn and Mysidia were actually very close affiliates (whenever one server went down we'd all go to the other). Since it went down many of its members just permanently joined Reborn, but we all do miss it. D:

Great to hear the bugs have been fixed, and that you're making progress! But I'm a little fuzzy on whether that Pichu is meant to be there? =/
Well, I mean, in terms of the city... probably not. Random Pichus running around on rooftops? that's not a reference to anything... That could be problematic. Someone should take care of that.
In terms of the game, for sure. xP
Also, the part where you use Abra, Loudred, Jigglypuff, ... etc to escape. If you put Loudred in the southern part of the room and then ut everyone to sleep using Jigglypuff. Abra will not wake up to Loudred's scream!! = You get stuck in there.

P.S.: I can't find the last one of the 5 guards who went missing n Beryl and Jasper wards. Can I get some help please?!
And what's up with all these random pokes you meet and flee when you talk to them? XD There are too many: Mime Jr., Spoink, Lillipup, ...

Thought I fixed the loudred issue, but whoops... The rest of the things I'll have to remember to fix... Thanks~
Guards... guards guards guards. 'Tis a shame you didn't find them all earlier... That results in a bit of an alternate story...
The hint I'll give you is that, well, it's hard to see doors when they're on the sides of things.

Mime Jr and Spoink are roaming pokemon. Once you find them on the over world they have a chance to appear anywhere else outdoors (including alleyways) in the city and surrounding areas (not Apophyll)
Lillipup is different entirely. That one you'll actually have to hunt around for... Where it runs to is kind of randomised though, so good luck!

I'm not really sure if this has been covered or not, if it has, then kindly disregard, but I was wondering if when making a trade of Bibarel for Abra, when the trade is complete, I am still left with the Bibarel, yet my pokedex says I have caught Abra. Is this a glitch or just a random problem with my game?

That's definitely a glitch. I didn't realise until later that there was actually an issue with the scripts of this version
Sooooooooooo
http://www.poke-place.com/tradepatch.zip
Check that out. If you throw that file in your Data folder and overwrite, it should solve the trade problem.
However, if you saved after you completed the glitch'd trade, you won't be able to re-do it...
If that's the case, and you feel strongly about getting an Abra, you can PM me and send me your save file, and I'll be happy to revert that trade event for you so you can get it. c:

Years
Thanks for the patch, will check it out later on. Doesn't really matter about having to restart the game, and enjoying playing it immensely, and enjoy trying out different teams to see if can do things better. Can't wait for the next chapter of the story, great game overall, easily one of the best on here.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
***Spoilers***

I am in desperate need of help right now. I just fell into the cage part of the abandoned factory and have been walking around for hours just teleporting pokemon back and forth aimlessly. Every time I go to use flamethrower, rock smash, or ice beam the guard stops me. I read on the reborn website under the bugs section that there were "inconsistencies" in this part but I'm unsure of what that means.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
Hi there, I've just started looking into fan made games and came across what you've made here and on your site. All I have to say is wow, this game is just awesome. I mean the plot, soundtrack, gameplay, everything about it is just really enjoyable. I especially enjoy the added challenge that the gym leaders add to the table. Really looking forward to the next release, great job!

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Glad you guys are enjoying it c:

Have one more thing
bf3e71e0230a4ca0b2a19ac.png

And since Ame's reached the gym in development, that probably means that there'll be a new episode release soon. Hm. Hmhmhmhm.

supercyndaquil

I like Blaziken now...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
Hi, I just downloaded this game and it's great!
But I encountered a problem.
My torchic just evolved into combusken and I noticed it lost its dream world ability when it evolved. Is this normal? My combusken is lvl. 16, nicknamed Blaze and is male. I really hope this isn't normal so that it could be fixed because I restarted several times just to get a speed boost torchic.
Forgive me if this problem has already been fixed.

I forgot to mention that I pretty sure I didn't save yet. In case if that changes anything.

Last edited:

supercyndaquil

I like Blaziken now...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
Oh...
Thing is, I hadn't saved it.
But I'll try to replicate the thing, save it, and then send it to you so you can fix it for others.

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
I feel like a weenie but still: I've talked to the police and I've beaten the Meteor Grunts. How do I get to the 3rd Gym/ the next Ward.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
AmethystRain, are we going to be able to leave off on our last save when a new updates available? Because I really want to do a lets play on my YouTube channel.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I feel like a weenie but still: I've talked to the police and I've beaten the Meteor Grunts. How do I get to the 3rd Gym/ the next Ward.

Hm... Wellllll, let's see, you're probably in the Jasper Ward right? And I'm gonna guess you haven't found the machine in Malchous forest...? Look around! The forest is kinda hard to navigate, but you can get through it, and maybe fix a few of the place's problems while you're there.

AmethystRain, are we going to be able to leave off on our last save when a new updates available? Because I really want to do a lets play on my YouTube channel.

Fo shou. God, I can only imagine if people had to restart every time. Your save file is stored externally, so all you have to do is download the new episode and play~

Speaking of new episode?

Episode 7 is up!

I've already updated the download, and I'll be modifying the first post here momentarily. Have fun, everyone!

Back