• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2017
That is funny, I found shiny eevee, 2 shiny leafeons and a shiny umbreon in the nature place =p, it will take me a long time to finish this but I will do this!

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2013
i have played 88hour, finish elite 4, i catch zekrom in Dragonspiral Tower , and then i come back to giant charm and come to where i battle black kyurem before, and don't see any kyurem original. ****
i read the document it said Kyurem follows the same rules as before, appearing in the Giant Chasm after battling the
Reshiram or Zekrom on the top of Dragonspiral Tower, albeit it now appears at Level 75 in
battle instead

so what happen with my game, my save, i play vanilla version, i don't meet kyrurem mean i can't catch the rest legendary pokemon aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

can anyone help me ? anyone play blaze black 2 vanilla ver and meet the same bug like me

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
I want a Zorua can someone tell me where to find one? Im a darn, Fuc***g Zoroark fan and I want to catch a Zorua and evolve it myself, please can someone give me a clue or a action replay codes or whatever I want a Zorua in Blaze Black or Volt White 2.

And Drayano can I post a link of a patched rom in a different forum site that allows it dont worry ill give u credit so that anyone can be pokemon.. I mean anyone can play your rom hack cause its awesome.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2017
I want a Zorua can someone tell me where to find one? Im a darn, Fuc***g Zoroark fan and I want to catch a Zorua and evolve it myself, please can someone give me a clue or a action replay codes or whatever I want a Zorua in Blaze Black or Volt White 2.

And Drayano can I post a link of a patched rom in a different forum site that allows it dont worry ill give u credit so that anyone can be pokemon.. I mean anyone can play your rom hack cause its awesome.

You get it in Driftveil city for the sage!

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
First time posting. So hi everyone.

I patched the vanilla version of Blaze Black to a clean unpatched Black Version ROM. No problems there. I got the keys. No problem here. I got my starter...here's the problem....i battled my rival w/ Oshawott.

Here's the question:

Is tail whip intentionally suppose to raise my rival's Snivy's defense rather than normally lowering it or is this a bug too?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017

I patched the vanilla version of Blaze Black to a clean unpatched Black Version ROM. No problems there. I got the keys. No problem here. I got my starter...here's the problem....i battled my rival w/ Oshawott.

Here's the question:

Is tail whip intentionally suppose to raise my rival's Snivy's defense rather than normally lowering it or is this a bug too?

Snivy has the contrary ability that's why any stat lowering moves will raise it instead.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
Snivy has the contrary ability that's why any stat lowering moves will raise it instead.

Ah, ok. For a sec i thought it was a bug or glitch, but i didn't know about this ability existing in general. It does bring a challenge tho. Gonna play this game now. Thx for the reply.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2013
Hey

Why Leafeon can't learn Cut?It CAN learn Leaf Blade after all.
Glaceon did not learn Ice Breath instead of Ice Fang (unless I misunderstood)
Of all the electric rodents,you favor Pikachu more t.T

I would also love to see more of the pokemon stat and moveset changes that BB/VW had.
Maybe add Zorua in the wild,at night,early in the game?

That'd be all for now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Drayano-chan, you may add a "Trainer Rosters" document to download? I mean a ordinary Trainers, like Youngster on Route 19, Lass, Hiker, etc..

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2017

Here's the question:

This is the ability Contrary at work!

Ability: Contrary: Reverses the effect of stat altering moves!
Example: Snivy used Growth: Snivy's Attack and Defense were lowered

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2015
Just started to play this hack about 24 hours ago and i really have enjoyed it so far. I was completely confuzzled when i saw how much damage munchlaxes tackle did even as i had +6 defence on my beautifly. So Drayano I respect you and i can say this is some of your best work, keep it up and i hope you continue to do this for in the future

Skygon

from PK-MG
Years
Sorry but are Flygon stat 80 HP / 110 Attack / 75 Defense / 110 Special Attack / 75 Special Defense / 100 Speed like in the old BB/VW???
I ask because i don't see any stat change on Flygon in the documentaries = =

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2021
Could anyone do me a massive favour and upload their save file for blaze black 2 If they have just completed the pkmn league? Mine corrupts after the end credits would be greatly appreciated!

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
I wonder if Charizard and Gyarados's types have been altered to Fire/Dragon and Water/Dragon respectively...?

On Challenge mode...
Spoiler:

Years
Why is the orginal data of Pokemon Black 512 MB and the patched game only 275 MB large??
I really want to play, but i always wait because i thought the game still isn`t complete or something. :/

Back