• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Craziest Moments you had concerning Pokemon

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
You won't believe mine.

When I first got Pokemon Channel I was really excited and played (or watched)
for five minutes, laughing and laughing. But after five minutes, it got boring and I hated it more and more and more.

Finally, after 45 minutes of playing, I completely lost my head and got out a baseball bat and with it, smashed the TV screen through.

Then, balwing bloody murder, I took out my dad's axe and walloped the Gamecube into pieces.

Pokemon Channel is the worst game I have ever played in my entire life.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
My craziest moment was:
I was playing pkmn sapphire...
in sootopolis, i founded kyogre
when the battle started...
SHINY??? Oh yeah!
I was sooooooo happy when...
POF! The screen became black and i...
SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD and...
I destroyed the GBA...

err.... believe or not...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Jirachi said:
You won't believe mine.

for five minutes, laughing and laughing. But after five minutes, it got boring and I hated it more and more and more.

Finally, after 45 minutes of playing, I completely lost my head and got out a baseball bat and with it, smashed the TV screen through.

Then, balwing bloody murder, I took out my dad's axe and walloped the Gamecube into pieces.

Woah, I hope you made that up >_0

Well my craziest moment really wasn't crazy at all but it all happened when I was playing my Pokemon gold at around 12 midnight. As usual I was trying to level up and find shiny pokemon, but after hours of doing that I started to get err sleepy XD. I was basically half asleep already so I was pretty much playing with my eyes closed, until I heard a odd noise. So without thinking about it I selected my attack to KO the pokemon. But right before I killed the poor thing I opened my eyes to see a shiny Sneasel! ...D'OH!
Never again, will I play pokemon while half asleep ; ;.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
Years
well my craziest moment was in super smash bross(n64).
3 players-team battle
i was pikachu,my friends were samus,fox,and luigi
i was teamed with fox.
samus threw her ball blaster thing at fox, he only had one life so i came in and sacraficed my own life to him but then i realise that fox had his SHIELD on the entire time and could of defended himself without my help at all and clearly taken out samus(but instead took out me :dead: )then luigi and samus killed fox and i(and my friend) lost :surprised .
i disconnected the 2nd control to not let fox play again :P .then I fought my friends samus and luigi with pikachu and won. i beat them dirty. samus just kept getting electrafied with a taste of revenge. :laugh:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I remember playingYellow a long time ago, and I was searching around rt.15 I belive looking for a Venomoth to train. It was pretty hard to come by and I fell asleep doing this. I woke up and my Game Boy was still on (thank God for AC adaptors), and there was a wild Venomoth on my screen, but in the grogginess of just waking up, I turned off my game boy without thinking about the screen.

>.<

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 26, 2005
my craziest moment was when I was playing sapphire, and I was looking for the shiny kyogre (u know; resetting everytime). Finally got him. Then I went trading and I pressed the wrong pok?mon without noticing :o So that guy I was trading with now has a shine Kyogre, though he doesn't want to give him back -.- ALL MY HARD WORK FOR NOTHING!!!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
My crazy moment was when I was capturing th last Pokemon on my Yellow game. I caguht that Pokemon and jumped up and down with the gameboy still in my hand.>_< THE GAMEBOY SLIPPED! The game restarted. (And good thing the GB was still working) IT TOOK MY one month to find the Pokemon again. ;-; Never again shall I jump with a my GB with a game in it again...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
asher_son_of_ash said:
My crazy moment was when I was capturing th last Pokemon on my Yellow game. I caguht that Pokemon and jumped up and down with the gameboy still in my hand.>_< THE GAMEBOY SLIPPED! The game restarted. (And good thing the GB was still working) IT TOOK MY one month to find the Pokemon again. ;-; Never again shall I jump with a my GB with a game in it again...
I had a similar problem. I was playing and had made a lot of progress since I last saved (as in I had three badges when I began and eight now). Then I dropped my game boy (it slipped out of my hands) and the game reset before I was able to save

T.T

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I don't have any crazy moments! *cries*

I've always been taught to look at the glass half full, so that I'll do: I'm a very self-controlled individual, so I fear I haven't every jumped up and down and dropped expensive electronic hardware. That's just me though :D:D:D:D:D

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
The craziest thing that happened to me was during a trade. For a reason I can't remember, me and another kid traded hitmontops. His was level 100, adn mine was level 20. Then when we traded back, all of a sudden Hitmontop leveld straightup to level 100. But he's so weak it's like i used nothing but rare candies on him. He's still the weakest high level pokemon on my crystal version.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Craziest moment? Easy; a few months ago I was playing my Crystal version on my porch and arrived in Lavender town(in the game, not real life; how could I be traveling on my porch?!), then a popular rival of mine who happened to be passing by said "Don't Pokemon die? Oh, I think today is revenge day, so this is the day your pokemon die!" he kicked the gameboy out of my hands, then when I got it back I wacked him hard on the head with my baseball bat, (I was just out from school) we rolled on fighting until we both fell into the sewer, the fight got so messy then afterwards I had to get a new gameboy and schoolbooks. Crazy doesn't even describe that time.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
My craziest moment is something that I have retold again after again for lotsa times...
It's about battling on Pokemon Blue with my cousin. We used a Gengar for the battle, but the funny part is that I named it Clefairy, which misleaded his choice of Pokemon.
If you don't get the joke, Clefairy's and Gengar's shadow are rather of a similar kind of shape...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I had a friend who would sing nothing in Music class except the Jigglypuff Song when we were in the 6th grade :P

Good times, good times...

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
Lol... that guys weird...

I got a few weird moments as well

Long time ago, on my Red version, I was really stupid and caught a Jigglypuff with my Master Ball..

On my Silver version, Whenever I play it now, I go to the Bug Catching Contest and catch Pinsirs every time. Now I have a whole box full of Pinsirs, and all have hilarious nicknames.. like Spencer, General Pinhead, uhh Iggypoo... stuff like that.. and I'm still adding to my collection...

I recently used Action Replay to get Deoxys... and something went screwy I think, and now I have unlimited ones...

Back on my Red Version, I was doing the Missing No cheat, and I ran into a level 140 Golduck, so I caught it, and somehow it became one of the main Pokemon in my party! ^_^

At this Pokemon convention at my mall, they were giving out Mews, and I was stupid and taught mine all HMs when it was still at level five, and I begged them and they gave me a new one..

Once I was battling my friend with my Red version, and he brought out a level 260 Cloyster, and the stakes were that if I lost, I'd have to give up my Mew, so, of course, I lost to that Cloyster, and instead of my lvl 100 good mew, I gave him my lvl. 5 crappy Mew that I mentioned above.

Uh thats actually quite a few, hope I didnt bore you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Jirachi said:
You won't believe mine.

Whoa. o_o

I have never really had a crazy moment concerning Pok?mon, but it was weird one day... Whenever I went to the Pok?mon convention last November, in Houston, I didn't eat, use the bathroom, or ANYTHING the whole entire day. I was running around like a maniac trying to do every single thing before the day was over, lol. I think I had a drink of my mom's cola one time, but that was it. And even after the convention, I wasn't hungry, thirsty, and I didn't have to go to the bathroom. o_O; I guess being that excited does things to ya.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
That would be my MSN chats XD

Okay this is from MSN
between me and my_name_is_ben(sppf member)

Ben: OMGOGMOGMGOGMOGMOGTMGOMGOMGOMOGMGO
Ben: YOU DONT HAVE AN ASHY PIC
Ben: *takes a picture (screenshot XD)

Me: XD
Me: Pikachu is imitating Ash

Ben: NO
Ben: ITS NOT ASH THOUGH

Me: I know

Ben: I know

Me: but its cute

Ben: soo *takes picture (screenshot) and sends files

Me: Ash is my background anyway so I am still looking at him XD

Ben: well i am not
Ben: and thats all that matters
Ben: XP

Ben: why are his ears folded forward?

Me: cause he is telling Misty that Ash is in trouble and that is supposed to look like Ash's hair

Ben: hah what a poser

(I change the Pikachu pic to Ash)

Me: back to Ash XD

Ben: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
------------------------------------------

This is me and nayana_1120(sammi-san on sppf) talking about the Ash and Pikachu club at sppf

Toto: I posted a no hot picy
sammi-san: Wow!
Toto: hat^
sammi-san: Oh
Toto: XD
Toto: Ash is always HOT
sammi-san: When you said no hot, I thought you meant it wasn't!
Toto: No it is hot!
sammi-san: And I thought NO! IT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE!
Toto: It isn't possible for Ash to not be hot, he is always hot!!!!!
sammi-san: XD
--------------------------------

This just happened between me and Ben just so you know he has been out of Pepsi and wants one pretty bad XD

Ben: dagummit i need soda now

Toto: brb I am gonna go get some PEPSI

Ben: (grump)
Ben: well i have a sound of the rain playing on my computer so i feel better:P

Toto:This is good PEPSI

Ben: this is some darn good
Ben: muffin!

Toto: But I don't want a muffin XD

Ben: well
Ben: this is some darn good
Ben: ASH

Toto: OK that I want XD

Ben: and hes umm
Ben: painting my house
Ben: with his
Ben: umm
Ben: shirt off

Toto: NO fair XD

Ben:
angela75nov-s.jpg

Ben: Wanna trade?

Toto: Sure

Ben:*gives Ash to totodile

Toto:*gives Pepsi to Ben

Ben: YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Purple Insanity

Teh one and only!
Years
A crazy moment with Pokemon? I think liking it in the first place in one. Secondly, I think when I was battling Lance for the first time in Crystal. I was all hyped up and ready to go to battle him, thinking it would be so hard. I battled his Gyardos, hoping I would win. My heart raced and everything...He only took 2 minutes.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
omg how horibbly pathetic this was. Once, (I was like, 9 or something, obviously I had some kinda' psychotic problem!) I was walking home from the park with mom and some friends, and I'd gone through some kidna of trama (possibly the one listed below) and I spoke nothing but pokemon names! They looked at me strange; I was pretending I had some kinda problem where I don't access the right words. I dunno. But mom didn't fall for it, my brother did way to easily, and my brothers friend was just amazed. XD I remember saying psyduck innocently like "What do you mean talk normal?"

Another time, I had like, this little cooler bag thing, and I had ALL my little pokemon toy sin it (all those little ones taht came with masterballs) and I was walking up this big hill at the park, then, at the top, I looked at the bag behind me, and It was open! And there was only one (out of like, 24!!) left! I screamed, and made my brother, his firend, my mom and me search that hill a billion times! We never found like, 17 of them y.y I miss my pokemon toys.

Oh! This is crazy-ly lucky! One summer day, I was playing pokemon blue, kickin it up on my couch, and I had just gotten through Mt. Moon, with like, a level 18 clefairy, and all my pokemon were REALLY well trained since I entered (at like, 9's) and suddenly, the screen went blank. There went another of my girl-ly-break-the-windows-screams! And mom got me new batteries, and, OMG!, I never turned it off, I took out the batteries, put in the new ones, and it WORKED! It hadn't shut off or anything! It was like a little pokemon miracle! I was screaming with joy (but it was still high pitched and girly X_X)

Back