• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clubs Ideas and Discussions

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Hey, someone needs to create an inazuma eleven club, I would, but it would have a really bad css.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I kinda want to make a The Walking Dead club, cause I know how popular the show and comic is. A club would be a neat way for people to discuss their thoughts and such!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*bump*

I've had this idea for forever now, and I've worked on a draft. But my main dilemma is the amount of people here who are fans of it, as well as the behavior.

I want to start a NASCAR fanclub. I know a few people who would join it (about 2-3), but I was hoping for more than that. xD I'd post it either or, but I guess it's worth a shot I guess? \o/

Then there's also a Family Guy fan club which is another idea I had alongside my MLP club, but I was terribly busy. But I'd work on that too if anyone else is up for it.

droomph

weeb
Years
I'm just gonna pitch this, but what about a linguistics club? Who would be interested?

(no, we won't be talking grammar and stuff. it's just a place to talk about languages and their respective cultures)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey so I'm think this is where I go to start a club.

So there was an Adventure Time Club here at one time, but it became inactive due to Laugh leaving PC for a bit. So I thought I revive it. I'm sure if I can manage it, I can keep it from dying and AT is a very popular show so I know people will join. I just don't know if I have to wait for it to be approved of before creating it or how posting a club works.

droomph

weeb
Years
Hey so I'm think this is where I go to start a club.

So there was an Adventure Time Club here at one time, but it became inactive due to Laugh leaving PC for a bit. So I thought I revive it. I'm sure if I can manage it, I can keep it from dying and AT is a very popular show so I know people will join. I just don't know if I have to wait for it to be approved of before creating it or how posting a club works.

Just make it, and whoever the moderator decides to get on it will approve it if it's okay and reject it if it's not.

Years
I'm just gonna pitch this, but what about a linguistics club? Who would be interested?

(no, we won't be talking grammar and stuff. it's just a place to talk about languages and their respective cultures)

I love intellectual endeavours like this! +1 from me! Seriously though I love talking and laughing about different languages and cultures.

Edit: I think there should a vlogbrothers club. They're soo cool! I don't have time for that though :P

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Guys, who would like a Spongebob Squarepants Club? I'm just asking so that if people would want, I could make it.

Also, a The Sims Club? But that might be better off with Video Games tho... idk

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Maybe an Adventure Time/Regular Show club?

There's already an Adventure Time club here. And yes ,I made it. :)

Regular Show club would be awesome. It's one of Cartoon Network's most popular shows right now so I'm sure you might find people who would like to join me being one of them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
+1 for Spongebob fan club! Cat Dog used to own one here iirc, so I wouldn't mind seeing it once again' :3

I'm also thinking of a Tamagotchi club. If you lived through taking care of that adorable virtual pet when you were younger, you may want to join this. :D

Years
I really miss the PC fitness thread :c Would anyone else besides me be for it being revived?

That is a great group idea.

I have been devoting my summer to getting into better shape; it would be great to share my fitness experience with others and vice versa.

So...I will submit a thread, and fingers crossed it gets approved :)

Back