• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Use Pc On Your Mobile

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Well do you come on this site on your mobile?

I do sometimes when i'm not at home.Because I thinks Vodaphone has free internet or something. anyways Disscuss

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Nope...I don't have the internet on my cell phone. XD I have a Virgin Mobile or something like that. x_X It's a cool flip phone...but no internet access. ;o; Soooo, I'll have to resort to my un-portable computer. :P

~Kelsey

Kurosaki

Not on a phone, but I use PC on my Palm Pilot... That counts right? XD
It's uhh... mobile >>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I visited PC on my cell once. ^_^ There were no pictures, though, and it took *forever* to do anything. But I managed to log in and read about 3 PMs. o_O I don't think I replied to any, though. ;o;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
No... My Cell doesn't 'support' PC, I can only go onto Yahoo, and even that takes forever. <<;

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
Years
No I havn't used PC on my mobile yet, however I can as the internets actually quite fast.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
Phoenix316 said:
Dang...I didn't know phones could do that. So, no, I don't visit PC on my phone XD

Me neither. XD I guess I'm just not "up to date" with the times =P

My answer is no too.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
I don't use my phone's internet and if I did, I wouldn't go to PC, because I see no sense.
Visiting the site with my comp is cheaper and better^^

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
It's not that great really.It takes for ever to load.

Then the page is so small and you always have to shift angles and stuff.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
i do it when i'm i'm not at home and like at my nans or something as they dont have the internet and i only do it cause vodaphone has free net

Back