• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Double Throttle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
ok this may seem a rubbish name but bear with me

Each Rper picks another rper to be joined with they then make their own way around the world of mobuis with their partner and mostly staying in a group

If you don't want to be with another rper you can rp with a character controlled by you.

Story:

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles have been living normally for the last 3 years. Dr. Eggman hasn't been seen anywhere for a very long time. Several new threats have appeared though but have been tackled by team chaotix, Mighty has returned to their ranks and is fighting alongside them. The chaotix have been very busy as they have also had to pay for damages made in wreckless chases through suburbian areas.
Sonic and tails have ventured into the ruins of eggmans old base and found plans for a new wepon of mass destruction. The name is curently undecided but has been given the code name. Compi.
The pair also found several pairs of handcuffs that chain 2 beings together and increase their power, speed etc immensley the only holdback is that you cannot leave your partner more then 20 feet away. once put on these handcuffs can only be taken off 5 times. They leave no mark and the wearers feel like there is nothing their.
Sonic took 1 and put it on and tails took the other of that pair. they rushed back to tell knuckles and the chaotix about their discovery. They all agreed that they would need some help so they called every body they knew

Form:
Name:
Powers that are increased(speed etc):
Personality:
Bio (history):
appearance:
Rping Sample (about one paragraph):

I will post mine later

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
sweet, I'll join:
Form:
Name: Eko
Species: Cat
Powers that are increased: strength
Personality: A Hyper active cat that loves adventure
Bio: when he was 6 he left home to adventure all of mobius, he likes to tinker with parts and wishes to be as good wtih robotics as tails one day, but is no where near. though he has created one little AI bot, that follows him around
Rping Sample: blazey gave me permission not to put this in, as he knows how I RP.
heres a little sprite of my new eko just for fun:
AdvancedEko.png

he has been remade, but his personality is the same

PIKA POWER!

PI-KA-CHOO!
Years
Awesome!

Name: Razor the Hedgehog
Species: Hedgehog
Powers That Are Increased: Speed
Personality: Friendly. Sonic and Shadow's attitudes put together though he is more out going, determined, and just a little smarter than most of the group.
Bio: Many years ago on Mobius, Sonic and Knuckles were on a mission to stop Eggman (again), but got captured. Razor was just happened to come by and help free Sonic and Knux and defeat Eggman because Razor needed to free him long lost brother that was also supposedly capture aswell. Years later, Razor still remembers that incident with Sonic. He soon meets an old man who happens to know him. The old man gives Razor a sword saying that years ago, his mother was attacked, captured, and roboticized. His mother gave the old man that sword before being roboticized saying to give it to Razor when he grew old enough. Then the old man reveals to him who his lost brother was. Then out of nowhere a portal made by Chaos Control appears behind him and pulls him to earth. When he lands on Earth he manages to fall out of the portal with Knux who just got pulled in also. Razor is badly injured, Knux tries to help him.

Razor: Knuckles...
Knux: Do I know you?... Come on, I got to get you some help...
Razor: Knux... You're my... *looses consiousness*

Razor wakes up forgeting what happened and who his brother was. He makes friends with Tails soon after and Tails makes him a Super-Powered Scooter to help him go even faster even though he already is fast as Sonic and Shadow. He uses the sword that was given to him, he remembers who Sonic and Knuckles are from the incident that happend years ago... but he forgot completely about that conversation with the old man,... and who his brother is...

Appearance: Red body, white belly like Sonic's, some head and back spikes have a least one black or red stripe, sword and holster on his back, etc.

Last edited:
Years
well sonic is currently 19

heres my character

Name:Blaze
Species:Chameleon
Powers that are increased(speed etc):Fire powers
Personality:Blaze doesn't make friends easily.He is quite hyperactive and likes to mess around alot.
Bio (history):Blaze is Espio's brother and trained with him as a ninja. they have a strong telepalthical bond because of their training together. Blaze didn't want to work as a detective with the chaotix and never got on with charmy very well. He later discovered he could control fire slightly and set fire to things.
appearance:very simmalar to espio just a deep shade of red with black streaks on his spike things

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Can I be Shadow again? PLZ PLZ PLZ lol
nice rp story, an the names fine!

~Newten5~

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
This is the First roleplay that I am joinning so I might not be that good. But I can try.
Form-
Name: Rahul
Species: Phoenix (if I can choose this one or else Hedgehog)
Powers that are increased: If Phoenix then Fire Power (if Hedgehog then speed)
Personality: The coolest Phoenix arround and makes firends only if he knows that he or she is good. (Hedgehog- The fastest running Hedgehog and makes firends only if he knows)
Bio: Later after I know if I which one can I choose. :)
appearance: If Phoenix than the pic in the banner in my sig.
Hope this is enough.
-RAHUL

Years
Rahul said:
This is the First roleplay that I am joinning so I might not be that good. But I can try.
Form-
Name: Rahul
Species: Phoenix (if I can choose this one or else Hedgehog)
Powers that are increased: If Phoenix then Fire Power (if Hedgehog then speed)
Personality: The coolest Phoenix arround and makes firends only if he knows that he or she is good. (Hedgehog- The fastest running Hedgehog and makes firends only if he knows)
Bio: Later after I know if I which one can I choose. :)
appearance: If Phoenix than the pic in the banner in my sig.
Hope this is enough.
-RAHUL
you can be a pheonix
its good I like it and its a enough

and newten yeah I had shadow reserved for ya

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
Years
Name: Orion
Species: Monkey
Powers that are increased:acrobatics (balance flexiblity etcc...
Personality:is a free with a happy go lucky attitude and a nack for getting on peoples nerves
Bio (history): is a genius with a keen ablity to create marvelous mechcanical masterpieces is tails arch rival and they always try to show wach other up his best inventions are his flight boots and his moto staff
appearance: looks short of like amy expect is a boy has brown fur\hair and goggles has long tail and black shoes that let him fly and a long staff with red fluid inside of it and a red ball on to and blue bll on bottom capable of electric shock
Rping Sample: "aha I finished the Moto-Staff tails can never beat me" Orion said as the X-tornado lands in front of is house tails walks out with sonic not far behind
"Oh great what do you want" Orion says Tails explains about Compi and the hand cuffs he hands Orion a pair
"oh well how it pains me to help the likes of you if I need to i guess I have to" he says

ooc:if I cant find someone to pair with I shall post my own partner later

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
cool, I was almost afraid I had missed the RP since I hadn't been on in a couple days. ok now I need to find a partner for my hyper active 7 year old cat ^^
edit: wait with one more person wouldn't we have 7? then not everyone would get a partner

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
cool, thats could work too, there both hyper active, and they obth work with mechanics, even though Eko only tinkers, He still made an AI unit! *koff* ok I'm done, I hope we get another member soon I haven't been in a good RP for a while. it will feel refreshing to join an RP and be locked together with a monkey... o_O

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
so you'll be controling your partner? k, so I guess I'm with the monkey ^^ ever notice orion sounds like onion?

Years
you can't be partnered with shadow unless newten wants to be and sonic is with tails and you couldnt be with 2 anyway

LegendaryPokemonTamer

.:~*~L~*~P~*~T~*~:.
Years
Awesome! I'll join!

Name: Renee

Species: A Bat and a Phoinex

Power That Are Increased: Pyschic,Water, (Phoinex) Speed and treasure hunting /hunting skills for Bat

Personality: mean, works for the dark team (well at least acts like it) , no manners (except if you save her life) and also loves treasure and roots for the dark side

Bio: Rouge's sister, loves purple, kicks really good (like Rouge), The government's sly spy (2nd from Rouge ), Born a month after Rouge was born, Birthday: July 5th, swims in the water really good, seaky enough to steal a chaos emerald from a person's hand, can disappear, or mimic a move and also parents died when Rouge and Renee were 15 16 (parents died from accepting the offer of giving Rouge and Renee to the president and was the electricuted but with a dummy doll instead! The escaped from jail/prison and ran into Dr.Eggman who destroyed Rouge's and Renee's parents. After they died another eyar later, Renee learned that she could turn into a Phoinex since she was secretly injected a permanetly phoinex proof shot.

Apperance: Wears purple (all different shades of purple), purple/brown eyes, a white bat, slimmer than Rouge, and 5 inched larger wings than Rouge.

Is it too late to join?

Years
OOC: right we can start Now first we all need to end up at the chaotix building well newten said that he is gunna control sonic for his pair so tails is free for anyone. Everyone pick their Pairs now
Rahul wanna be my partner seeing that we both have fire powers (ya don't have to if ya don't wanna)

IC:
Blaze was running through the country side with Soar, his chao floating behind him
"Blaze I need you now" Espio thought to blaze
"great espio 'needs' me soar we quite near angel isle anyway just the matter of getting up there"
"Chao Chao (lets go then)"
The tornado flew past Blaze lept up and grabed onto the tail fin and flipped onto the back.
"you going to angel isle" he said
"Yeah" Replied sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back