• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
O god, my Pokemon caught Pokerus. This is good and bad, as now EV training isn't going to take as long. But now...nobody will belive my Shiny Rayquaza is legit D:

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
O god, my Pokemon caught Pokerus. This is good and bad, as now EV training isn't going to take as long. But now...nobody will belive my Shiny Rayquaza is legit D:

As long as your whole team isn't shiny it's believable. Oh and good game, Vsjester. 6-0.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Rafael p
FC: 4212 9670 6619
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: Brendan from Emerald
Activeness: Most of the time
Game: Black

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I'm going to keep resetting until i get a timid one as well lol

Name: Rafael p
FC: 4212 9670 6619
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: Brendan from Emerald
Activeness: Most of the time
Game: Black
I'll make your card after i eat, but feel free to battle anyone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
If you already have an egg, its no use. Once you get the egg, the nature is set.

That's why you save outside of the pokemon center before you see the mystery box guy. After you save outside, you get the mystery box and go inside to get it. Keep reseting until you get the right nature.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Jango Vs Zues Battle Smackdown continue
1:3-0 i lose
2:1-0 i win
3:3-0 i lose
4:4-0 i lose
5:1-0 i lose
break please
6:3-0 i lose
7:5-0 i lose