• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstars [2] The Reverse World

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Umm....beta 5?And why don't you like the gangsters?I'll PM you one thing about them.

And how do you know his name is Wes? -i wanted to ask this before.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Umm....beta 5?And why don't you like the gangsters?I'll PM you one thing about them.

And how do you know his name is Wes? -i wanted to ask this before.

He said Wes because that's the guys name.
Have you even played the game?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Of course i played the game,and i got to name him,so how do you know that his name is Wes?Because its one of the ready names?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I don't Know...but if you don't put anything as his name...It will be Wes...Just name him whatever...Who really cares if your going to name him whatever you want in the actual Game...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Oh,i get it now.So,i want opinions about this question: ''Do you want to name your player?''

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
Interesting story, and the map is very nice. This hack may have the potential to be finished. I wish you good luck, I myself work on 2 hacks at the same time alone.

If you need some help I can Beta Test, Sprite, Script, Index, Insert Pokemon, Spriters and Tiles, Map and Advance scripting with XSE. PM me or post if you want help.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
AlexAhnon said:
Interesting story, and the map is very nice. This hack may have the potential to be finished. I wish you good luck, I myself work on 2 hacks at the same time alone.

If you need some help I can Beta Test, Sprite, Script, Index, Insert Pokemon, Spriters and Tiles, Map and Advance scripting with XSE. PM me or post if you want help.

Dang...You can sure do alot...I'm sure Ray could find a place for you...Sheeh...:)

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
Dang...You can sure do alot...I'm sure Ray could find a place for you...Sheeh...:)

If you want to start a hack without a team that is just the basic stuff you need to know >.<

I still know a lot more. Maybe, maybe not. We can just hope i get accepted but one thing, i won't be working too much on this hack if i got accepted in team because i got 2 other hacks i need to work on too.

Back