• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Hi, i'm new!
I mostly came here to complete my pokedex.
Now that pokemon X and Y are going to come out (i hope there will be a pokemon transfer, or we re doomed), i started collecting pokemon. and i just yesterday realised that online trading is the best solution. so, i hope some of you are willing to trade with me some rare pokemon that i havent seen (to see them at least).
Nice to meet you again :)

Years
Hey there noukouapoua, and welcome to PC! I'm Zach (or you can call me Servine), and it's nice to meet you! {:3}

If you're wanting to trade with anyone, I really suggest you check out the Trade Corner section of the forum where you can host your own trade shop, trade with others, or just make a mention of a quick trade. And our X and Y section is located right here if you want to check out any of that discussion as well! :]

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules so that you stay out of trouble, because we don't like it here when new members get infractions just by breaking a simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to VM me or PM me if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Years
Hello there and welcome!

PC is an awesome community if you wish to discuss anything and everything about Pokemon out there, and I know the mad rush of fans waiting for X & Y to come out especially given the new features and the awesome 3D graphics. And since I heard you joined for trading, Zach has directed you to the right place, which is Trade Corner. The people there are very helpful and you can request in either the Quick Trade Thread or in the various trade shops. Sadly I don't even post there due to my wonky WPA connection not working on my DS Lite. I do have a 3DS XL but I'm not using it until I play X & Y.

Other than that section, PC has loads of diversity and not all the topics are Pokemon-based, in fact we even have a few off-topic stuff as well. Everyone here is helpful, both staff and members alike and I'm sure everyone wants to meet you. I do advise reading the rules because seeing new members get into trouble for even little things is not fun at all. And there's always those staff members in blue, orange and red who can help you.

I do hope you have an awesome time here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hello there! Welcome to PC! Great to have you join us.

We have a huge section dedicated to trading Pokemon, the Trade Corner. There you can ask for specific Pokemon, or open your own shop where you can offer what you have and see what you get! It's a really popular section of the site, so I think you should check it out! You'll definitely score some good Pokemon there, I have! It'll definitely help your Pokedex out.

Also be sure to check out our great new section of the site, the X and Y section! Dedicated to the upcoming 3DS games, there you can chat and speculate about the upcoming games. I'm really excited for them, they look really awesome! And I hope we can transfer Pokemon from our DS games as well, because I have a lot of Pokemon I want to see in 3D action!

Anyway, if you need anything, just ask! We'll be happy to help you out (:

Years
Yuppers, the Trade Corner's going to be your best friend. :D A lot of people are into trading here and we have a lot of trade shops open where members can get whatever they're looking for. There's also a Quick Trade thread you can utilize if you're looking for small trades that don't require their own thread. And if you're lost over there, just contact the amazing moderators, Mac, twistedpuppy, or tabor62. All of three of 'em are super sweet and eager to help out.

...but yeah, hopefully we will be able to transfer Pokemon to the sixth generation when it comes out. Would be a bummer if we couldn't since I worked hard on my Black 2 'mons. ;( I spent a lot of time IV/EV training my current team and have some adorable shinies I'd like to keep! On that note, it's exciting to see the shiny versions of all these new Pokemon once generation 6 comes out. Hopefully they're really amazing, especially the starters. Be sure to explore our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board to discuss everything related to the upcoming games - we'd love to have you there! It's a very popular board where you'll meet many, many awesome people. Maybe we can trade sometime when I finally have something to offer, yeah? :)

Hope you have a great time working towards completing your dex and if you're lost, just message me and I'll try to help you out! You can also try some battling our Battle Center if you're interested, that's another fun way to get the most out of your current games before X and Y come out.

Welcome to PC, noukou! Have an amazing time and see you around~!

Back