• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
No, of course you're welcome here. I think he's just afraid because we've been attacked by militant may fans before. *fwaps MB*

And you can come in to, AR555.

Remember, kids, you don't need to ask to join! <_<

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Here's a banner that I found! I think it's really kawaii!
mistybanner_0.jpg

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
Years
By the way, I was checking the Pokemon chart on the iTunes Music, store, and these were the top tracks as of late:

1. Pok?mon Theme 3:18 Pok?mon Pok?mon 2.B.A. Master - Music from the Hit TV Series Soundtrack
2. Misty's Song 4:43 Pok?mon Pok?mon 2.B.A. Master - Music from the Hit TV Series Soundtrack
3. You Can Do It (If You Really Try) 3:09 Pok?mon Pok?mon 2.B.A. Master - Music from the Hit TV Series Soundtrack
4. Together Forever 3:55 Pok?mon Pok?mon 2.B.A. Master - Music from the Hit TV Series Soundtrack

(you can see this chart by searching for Pokemon on the store, clicking on a -> by the artist, then See all under top downloaded songs)

The song is always up there on the chart, but today it really got moving.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2005
Thanks! I'm glad you're letting me join. :D That guy had me thinking all day that I wasn't welcome here. I guess I can understand where he was coming from since you can't trust everyone. But I am actually a true Misty fan. :)

Oh, and cool banner, ash_misty4ever. That middle scene almost had me crying this morning. :(

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Well, good to see 'ya. Stick around, we don't bite (often). So, have a good time.

As for Misty's return, I've always counted it as a given. There's just too much evidence to have her leave.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
sly_74 said:
Thanks! I'm glad you're letting me join. :D That guy had me thinking all day that I wasn't welcome here. I guess I can understand where he was coming from since you can't trust everyone. But I am actually a true Misty fan. :)

Sorry , my bad ^^; But you'll have to see it from my point of view , it just seemed abit odd for someone who says they're a May Fan in their sig and such to want to join a club for Misty Lovers :\ But I'm sorry and Welcome to the Club :D

Anyways I really wanna see the AG episodes where Misty returns :dead: Might try d.loading it again later , sure it'll be in Japanese but at least I'll get to see it ^.^

Anyways cool banner , I think I'll use it in my sig ^_^

As for Misty , I battled her on Leaf Green about half an hour ago and won in style ^.^ The first battle ( against Staryu ... sp? ) I used my Pikachu for ( my way of honouring Ash & Misty ^.^ ) and I beat her in the second battle by using my Geodude .... lol Ah gotta love Magnitude , it saved my butt lol

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
U WENT WITH GEODUDE!!!!! wow.... musta been trained up HIGH!!!.... and magnitude..... some 8 to 10 i guess..... nice.

welcome to the new members!!! i wish there was something more we could do... to get misty back that is....

how about getting hacking programs and destroying Shogakukan Inc. and NoJ's sites?

shogakukan inc. is the company that makes all the cartoon of pokemon if u were wonderin....

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
LanceLite said:
U WENT WITH GEODUDE!!!!! wow.... musta been trained up HIGH!!!.... and magnitude..... some 8 to 10 i guess..... nice.

Well I had weakened it with some of my other pokemon ( for my team list see my sig ) and it was down to about 3/4 of its health so for a last shot I used my Geodude ( which was lvl 18 ) and it knocked it out with Magnitude 7 ^^ But I dunno if I should switch it for an Onix when I reach Rock Tunnel.

As for doing more to get Misty back I'll have to check the petition I started , see how that went.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
sorry never saw this club before but do i want misty back XD

i hate may and max i want misty back, i mean take brock away kid leave my misty i looooooooooooove her or have it may and misty and ash XD

misty and ash are lovers

SO I WANNA JOIN

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
welcome to all you new members, here is some pie...
Jsheasle53-say I wonder wear my
Me:WHAT PIE!I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!
well anyway, We know that Ash is supposed to go visit Misty at the gym but will she travel with him or stay at the gym?...ahh the suspence!
anyway wasn't misty staying at the gym soul-ly to watch it while her sisters were away and if her sisters are back why is Misty not traveling with Ash again?-is there any specific reason that they tell us in pokemon hoso?

Btw-Jsheasle53 is my friend from school he's only posted here one time-which was to say what he thought of my fanfic, he mostly Just reads what people have to say.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
I dunno , like I said before maybe Pokemon Advance is the end of the first Generation of characters ? Like I pointed out before the games seem to follow the flow of the anime so as they've remade Red & Blue perhaps they're gonna start over with a new cast with a different story and such ???

I dunno .... just a thought. But it would be good if Ash went to join Misty at the Gym or became Viridian Cities Gym Leader ^.^

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
start a new cast? I dont think they can afford to do that

pokemon was really based on ash and to do that is a simply stupid idea... maybe they could make it ash richie and may

or richie may and misty

or ash richie and brock

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
crindges at the thought of the characters I've grown to love going away foreva. Screams into the sky NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I think they brought Misty back for 2 episodes as more of a teaser and they'll bring her back in the next season,crosses fingers.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
i hope so because misty has such a huge fanbase they would be stupid

i mean brock the brough back after one season, which was stupid I would of liked him gone for along time other then my dear misty going away :(

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Nah, that would seem a bit too akward and honestly, five character parites are really difficult to write for, four is a good imit. Misty'll come back after of possibly during the tail-end of AG.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
welcome to the club:):)hands a slice of pie:)yeah another pokeshipper:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back