• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champion is back!

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Hello all, sorry I didn't repley a bit sooner but this forum is a bit slow and I could not read all the new posts.
I did now and I would like to thank everyone that has played our demo and has given his/her oppionon about it. It helps a lot.

Most bug's in the demo are fixed(a long time a go) like the HP and EXP, also the encounter rate is changed in the prosses a number of times. I like the play it too and see if there is anything that could be fixed :P.

Some things raccoon told you are already deleted from the things-we-like-in-the-game-list, like the item storage system. It's fun but you don't need it, there is lot's of room in the bag for all the items.

Anyway, we keep you posted for any new changes and develpments.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Eeek! Haven't updated in ages!
Right, well, Pokemon Champion is still underway (slowly) I'm slowly but surely building the dialogue and maps up, fixing errors and neatening stuff up. I'm wanting funnybuns to start work on the improved battle system soon so that we can throw a new demo at you. :)

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Bah, I hate to say this, but this game was ALMOST cancelled.
Funnybunny told me he doesn't use rpg maker anymore. I got so annoyed, because I don't think I could do it all on my own. But then he said, he might get back into it soon. Which cheered me up a little.

But for now...

POKEMON CHAMPION - ON HOLD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Maybe you should find a substitute for him while he's gone? And if he doesn't like the work his substitute has done he'll be able to change it btw I played your demo thingamabob quite a while ago and I must say your battle system is just amazing.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Okay... here's a question... who wants to join the team? We need an advanced rm2k3 coder and mapper.

mewX

Advanced RM Coder(I think)
Years
This is the best Pok?mon fan game I ever played!
The battle system ist very good. The animations are very licuidly (correct word?).
And I'd like to help you and join the team, but I've got little problems with English, I'm from Germany, and I had need much time for write this post.

Oh, and I think, in this post are many grammatic mistakes.... Sorry.
And, for additionally information: I'm 13 years old and have the subject Englisch since 2 or 3 years...

PS:
I've got a question: The Attechments doesn't work at my computer. Do you think it is a problem with my PC? (It doen'st work on Internet Exlporer & Firefox)

So long and see you.
mewX from Berlin

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Hey, mewX. I'm glad you've just reopened the thread :p

I'm really sorry though, because I'm not needing any helpers anymore as funnybunny has got back into the swing lately.

Although... I'm thinking of leaving Pokemon Champion out just now, and I will resume in a long while.
Sorry if this sounds disappointing but just remember, I'm not giving up... EVER... It will be finished some time... one day in the future...

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Raccoon said:
Hey, mewX. I'm glad you've just reopened the thread :p

I'm really sorry though, because I'm not needing any helpers anymore as funnybunny has got back into the swing lately.

Although... I'm thinking of leaving Pokemon Champion out just now, and I will resume in a long while.
Sorry if this sounds disappointing but just remember, I'm not giving up... EVER... It will be finished some time... one day in the future...

Indeed it will raccoon, this is the best project we ever worked on(in my case)

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
You would be surprised how much working on Pokemon Champion has built me and Funnybunny's friendship. He's an unbelievable guy, with incredible talent and amazing personality. I have been through thick and thin with this Dutch hero. He's simply a super human. :P

I hope one day I get to meet you Yannick. :D

Well, yeah... Pokemon Champion WILL be back... but for now... *TOPIC CLOSED*

Master of Dark

The Master of Pkmn Quartz
Years
Good work, tr?s beautiful charts I congratulate you I am in a hurry to play your play. I have already to finish your demonstration

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
I will... one day, be back.
Funnybunny just isn't as RPG Makery as he was before... :( I can't do it without him.
He's my right hand man. . . :p

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Cant you at least release a second demo just to entertain us? I want to see how far you have gotten. It would be very nice if you did.

Back