• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Grow the **** up you insecure sack of crap. My patience with you is growing thinner and thinner by the day so if you want to throw down with me at this point then I'm game.

Dear Anon,

Please answer my calls sometime thanks.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

The more I think about it the more I realise I honestly despise you.

Dear Anonymous,

DON'T DO THAT!!

Dear Anonymous,

I don't like you much either really.

Dear Anonymous,

It's a shame. That's what it is. When everyone knows what we could be.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I don't get it... What exactly are we meant to be? What are you looking to get out of this? I really doubt we want the same thing here, but there's no way of finding out... Sometimes I go along with it 'cos maybe it is what I want, but I know you're still hung up on something else and it's becoming hard for me to know what to do. I don't want to become completely hung up on this if there's no chance of a positive ending... Just give me a sign or something?

Dear Anonymous,

Okay it was kinda obvious you were going to leave us but you didn't have to be such a jerk about it. :c What happens to us now that you've left? Sure we have someone else to run things (which has been happening for the past month or so anyway...) but ultimately you could end the whole thing whenever you want and I'm not comfortable with that. We have a lot of potential and it's not right for you to abandon us just because 'things aren't how you wanted them to be' - we're a team and we're supposed to work together. Why did you get us to work alongside you if you want to run things on your own? :x

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for being there; I really love how close we've become over the past few weeks. It's amazing having you as such a close friend and I don't ever want it to end. <3 I don't know what will happen and I'm pretty sure you've been thinking the same, but I have no doubt at all that we'll stay strong even if you do have to leave. Ily <3

Dear Anonymous,

Yay for not being pregnant! c: Now don't be such an idiot next time and please don't expect me to keep sorting your life out for you, it's starting to get ridiculous... Honestly though, I'm so happy for you to have the stress lifted. I know you still have 99 other problems going on and I'm here to help you, but I think things are looking up from here on! c:

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Stop trying to make me feel stupid and guilty by bringing that up. You know full well the scare tactics that worked on me when I was 9 don't fly now. All you do is make yourself feel like you're entitled to something.

Dear Anon,

Once again, today you reinforced the fact that I hate shopping with you. You take too long, you give confusing directions as to what aisle stuff's in, and then you get mad if I try to get a word in edgewise.

Years
Dear A,

And again, as expected, you blow up over a simple little piece of feedback to help you improve. Wish you'd realize people are not attacking you and not everyone is going to leave a, "it's so awesome great job : D" type of comment on your work. Stop deleting the comments of or attacking those who point out flaws to help you out. Saying "you've obviously never tried this before so you have no clue what you're talking about" is one of the worst things you've said; though, at the same time, it's so like you.

Seems like you're aging physically but not mentally...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
dear anonymous

you're everywhere go away

dear anonymous

ily

dear anonymous

ihu

dear anonymous

college is soon and omfg we're not ready. ): we act like we are on the outside but on the inside we're just two scared teenagers who aren't ready to take that big step. but who cares because we'll be with each other every step of the way.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I realize that I rarely get close to people, and it takes me a while to do so and to trust, and I rarely trust, and you've helped me understand this. It doesn't particularly hurt or anything, the fact that I see now that although I've invested so much time in this friendship, the moment a young and pretty girl comes along, you no longer see the need to even say hi to me. I don't know if there was even a friendship, or if from the beginning, you were just trying to get into my pants (even though you know I have a boyfriend) and just decided to move on because you have new eyecandy or what.. but that's kind of gross. I'm writing this here more out of annoyance that I wasted all that effort trying to help you with a cosplay that I'm guessing you were never intending to actually do- and not because I give a honking crap about you anymore. Why would I if you've apparently always regarded me as a "potential" slab of meat? I mean, for someone who would at least say hi every day or chitchat over IM, you wouldn't think I would notice that contact just dropped? So yeah, I did put in a little more effort to keep some conversations going or message and ask what's up after days.. pretty much weeks that you've not said anything to me, and then realize- hey, you don't give a flying turd if I say hi to you today or not- so why should I bother?! I wont. And I wont think about it anymore either- I just wish I had those few goddamn weeks back for patternmaking, without having to be deluded by all that FAKENESS, and so I don't have to feel the crunchtime with my own project so much. And by the way, I don't care if I'm going to this thing alone- I'm not a baby, and I've been to them on my own before and had a lot of fun. So newsflash? I am glad I see you for what you really are now, so I can spend my time and effort on myself or my ACTUAL friends. Seriously, you're a prick after I spent so much time helping you out even with stuff other than that like trying to console you when you messed up your own crap. But what is it really? The new girl? Or the girl that came crawling back to you? I sure as hell aren't gonna be another one in your little collection. I never thought trying to friendzone someone could be that complicated- but then again, you do seem a bit immature and needy. Glad you seem to be latching on to someone else, cause I don't need you.

Cool thanks. Bye.

Dear Anonymous,
You're so.. I don't even know what. You get under my skin. You're old. Stop acting like you're in your 20s. Stop acting like you're a ladies man- you're a dog. You're condescending, and a chauvinist. You're not cool. It's not cool to announce that you've had sex in a cathedral and sex suspended "41 meters above the ground." Who cares? Who are you trying to impress? Stop trying to tell me that you do things to stay fit when you are NOT fit by any means. Just.. how about you tone it down and stop blaring the fact that you have ego issues in public by making these ridiculous comments. Then again, you don't seem very bright, so I guess it can't be helped.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 3, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I picture us grocery shopping together like we'd planned. You're lazily shoving the cart, I'm doing mental calculations and you're also telling me what we do and don't need. We're bickering over which milk to get - I've always liked whole, but to be honest I don't know if we'd bicker because what sort of milk do you even drink? We're driving home, laughing about something stupid as always. I'm the one who's driving, because you'd never get a driver's license. You wouldn't be able to stand looking at it.
Where are we living? Definitely not in your state, but are we in mine? You don't like the cold, but you said you could get over it.
Is your name still the same then? When they bury you, will it say the worst insult to you?
But before that, will we sit on a porch together with her, reminiscing about the good old days? Will we remember the good old days? Will we remember August 2011?
Will we remember January?
Will we remember my "daughter", my "wife", the friends you got in spats with, the woman I first truly loved, the brotrio? Will we remember the greatest man we have ever known but also have never known?

No, we won't. We won't buy eggs, we won't room together, I won't see your gravestone, and we won't be sharing porches.
We won't have time to remember the good old days because time is already running out.

I lost you back in January with the best of them.

You were my best friend.

I lost you back in January with the best of us.
But, as that song goes -
I believe we'll meet again, perhaps another August in ten years' time.

I'm just afraid you won't have ten years left.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

You're like my little brother. I love you dearly, and only want the best from you. I try to teach you when you ask for a lesson, I try to hold you when you need support, and I try to make you laugh when you need that extra boost. I can't do that any longer. Nothing sinks in, nothing goes through, and nothing connects. You tell me you need a friend, not a mentor, yet fail to realize friends are the greatest mentors. You say you're the type of guy who learns from another persons mistakes, rather than your own, so that way you will not make the same mistake that person made; that is not a lesson. You say you know exactly what you're doing, or at least what you need to do in order to figure out what you're doing, all on your own, believing that you only need yourself to reach your goal; that is not a support. You push away and focus only on the negative things in life, so you can avoid them, and stay at a false road of happiness; that is not a laugh for an extra boost.
Now you say you don't need my lessons, my support, or my laughs.
What do you need?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I told myself I'd take a break from forums, but I had to get this out. Stop going on a rampage every freaking time you don't do well in any video game. The game isn't cheating, the game isn't hacked either. Sure there are cheaters in games like COD and Battlefield, but the thing is you're not playing it right. You don't know how to think things out and plan ahead and your not playing as a team either. Just face it, you're not very good. You don't have to throw the controller against the tv or break things just cause you're not doing good or you keep dying. I can understand you are upset or that it can piss you off, but you take your anger way too far. In fact the reason you just cut your hand just now is because of we're too angry over Battlefield and threw a glass way to hard. I don't mind you getting mad but you scream so loud that you wake up neighbor and other family members. So stop going destroying things and calm the hell down.

From me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Hard to believe you're really gone now you know that, all those years we spent together like brothers just closed like a old book. Feels like a nightmare right now but I know it's reality no matter how much I want to deny it, you were my everything when I had nothing and the world's going to be a lot darker without you man. Love you so ****ing much it physically hurts, hopefully someday though I'll see you on the other side.

Requiascat En Pace, Fratello Mio.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

We don't get on at the best of times. But today was just one step too far, I wanted to punch your pathetic little face in. I can't believe you just expected me to stand there silently while you belittled me and made out that you knew more about this issue than I did >when I'm the one experiencing it< - You've got some nerve.

Dear Anonymous,

You say you're interested and then go and make, quite frankly, offensive assumptions. Please cease and desist.

Dear Anonymous,

Again.

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
Dear Anon,

You realize that when she finds out that there isn't anything more to you than TV shows and depression, she probably won't like you anymore? You're going nowhere in life, and it is ridiculous. You complain about not being able to get a job but you have so many piercings and bright red hair. You won't get hired at hot topic because you have no experience, so get that out of your head. I understand you're depressed, but get your head out of your ass and do something with your life instead of sitting on tumblr and writing fanfiction, and then replying to mean annons and making your self esteem go down farther. You wonder why you have no friends.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Why can't I be happy with who I am? I feel like everything I ever do annoys people. Those things don't help. I really wish I wasn't me sometimes. I feel alone.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know how I'm going to live without you, I miss you already. Wherever you are, if you are anywhere, I'm sorry for everything that I have done that caused you pain in your life. I should have been a better son, I know. If you're in Heaven, then have fun up there. Though I doubt the fact that you're up there. If you're in Hell, then I'll be seeing you in a few decades. I'm not a believer, but I'd like to think that you found the peace in the afterlife that you must have so desperately been looking for in your life. I hope you went out of this world peacefully, because as much as I've hated you over the years, I never wanted your death to be painful. But if I'm to be truthful, i was hoping you'd live so I could inflict the pain on you that you inflicted on me and the rest of your progeny over the years. Deny it as you might, you were a terrible father. A terrible, terrible father. You better, in whatever state you might be in, be praying to whatever god you really believed in that your other children forgive you, because I can't. I love you, in some ****ed up way, but I will never be able to forgive the way you treated me for 18 years. Never. I'm aware of how this message is getting very bitter, but it's what you deserve. I'm sorry I could never be the son you wanted.

You should see your wife right now. She is an absolute mess. Your passing has destroyed her. When you took those sleeping pills, did you think about what might happen to her? I should thank you for being such a hard worker throughout your life, because she doesn't have to worry about any financial problems. But that's all she has solace about, that's the only gift you've left her thus far. I didn't realize how much she loved you until now. I can only wonder how much you loved her back. I think you loved her more than anyone else in the world, I'll give you that. But you should have said goodbye to her, you should have left some parting message to her. Why didn't you? Why? WHY? She was your wife... now she's your widow. Think about that.

I think I'm almost done, I've said almost all that I've wanted to say to you thus far. Through these words, I have started the process of closure that I've been looking for all my life. I miss you, we all do. But it's time to try get past the hurt you put us through; it's time to turn the page. I think I'm done now, yes.

I love you, Daddy.

Goodbye.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I really hate you, you know that. You took jabs at me when I was in the worst emotional state in over 3 years yesterday, you continue to torture me when I'm going through what feels like a psychological breakdown right now, you don't seem like you're going to listen to reason at this point but then again reason was never your strong suit to begin with but I'm tired. I'm tired of the crap that makes up who you are in a nutshell, I'm tired of everything you stand for no matter how outright retarded or insane and that's saying a lot coming from me, and most of all I'm tired of how you react when something doesn't end up going according to whatever plan you may have pulled out of your ass, I know I'm a hypocrite for saying that but you take it farther than I ever could. But I guess the only good thing about all of this is when I recover from everything that's happened I can forget about you like a bad hangover and I can move on with my life for once which is something that can't come soon enough now.

Vanish.

Screw it I'm being too kind, GO **** YOURSELF.

Dear Self,

Try not to care as much, for your sake please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back