• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Odyssey

What do you think to thi sgame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
i like the green font better it was unique ohh and for the bait i was thinking of like a pokeball lure to attract whiscash and barbroach since they like pokeballs so much like in the show

Waudby

Hmm that's a good idea actually, I'll make some sort of Pokéball bait, sounds good.

I think this is the look that I will go for in the bug contests. The green font doesn't blend as well now as I changed it a little bit, i think it was too light before.

screenshot200806231436160175.png

Waudby

After sitting here all day and converting them, I have now got 146 D/P characters sets in sphere format, thanks to rm2k3kid for putting them in rmxp format and making them.

Waudby

Good to hear, I was trying to get them in RM2k3 format for ya, but at least you have them now!

Yeah thanks for trying man. There isn't anything else you need made btw is there? The only problem now is that I need to resize each spriteset to be 32x32 not 64x64 lol.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
nice look for the bug contest looks great can't wait to see what the fishing contest screenshots will look like

Waudby

Just thought I'd show off some more screens.

These two show some newly added residents of Sundale Town :P

screenshot200806232121120158.png

screenshot200806232131240167.png

Waudby

Yes you will be able to visit that town, as it's the starting town :P

I also have something else for you guys, a bit conscious putting it here, as it's the first scratch tile work i've done on this scale, but I've made a custom town sign that stands overhead as you walk into Sundale Town.

screenshot200806232150160862.png

let me know what you think.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Looks good, kind of what Game Freak did in Floraroama Town in Pokemon Platinum! XD

Waudby

Yeah, that's what influenced me to do this :P

I was just bored of converting spritesets, so I decided to look through the platinum screenshots and i just thought i'd give it a go and thats how it turned out.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
Yes you will be able to visit that town, as it's the starting town :P

I also have something else for you guys, a bit conscious putting it here, as it's the first scratch tile work i've done on this scale, but I've made a custom town sign that stands overhead as you walk into Sundale Town.

screenshot200806232150160862.png

let me know what you think.

Oh My God, its beautiful I love it, good job.

But why so dim?

Make it lighter!

lol ^_^

Waudby

it was so dim because it was night time when I took that screen shot.

After a lot of debating, I decided to remap Sundale Town as I personally thought it was too big and was the first map I done for this game, and it didn't fit in with the now more compact but open ended way of mapping.

Expect more screens later.

Atomic Reactor

I love how it basically looks like DP.

o, your night time doesnt look right.
i would sugest adding a blue tint to the shading.
that way it looks a lil morel like night.

just a suggestion though.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
this game is looking amazing my friend.
I love how it basically looks like DP.

o, your night time doesnt look right.
i would sugest adding a blue tint to the shading.
that way it looks a lil morel like night.

just a suggestion though.

Yeah what this guy said.

I'm not digging that night time tint, It should have more of a blue to it.

And I'm looking forward to the next screen shot.

^_^

Waudby

Okay, this is easily fixed, I'll change it a few times and take some screens for people to decide on.

It looks good when playing the game, maybe a bit of blue and slightly dark will help out.

Right I've changed the nigh ttime a little, but it's hard to get something that doesn't look like dark fog XD

screenshot200806242154120140.png

The first one is a bit lighter than the second.

screenshot200806242155140947.png

Better or worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back