• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Do you mean clique rather than cliche? Not that cliche wars don't sound amazing in their own way.
Yes, cliche wars sound awesome...

- Live and learn! So shut up!
What comes around comes around, Bill. So you shut up.
- I'm signin' my John Hancocks, and you come over and mess me up!

Stuff like that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Whenever a friend of mine wanted to sound deep she would always say "Water seeks its own level" and people would analyze it for its meaning, hahah.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Haha, you could replace the way I used 'circles' with that, actually, yes, that's the proper word. Meant to use cliché though. The jock and his sports obsession etc.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Whenever a friend of mine wanted to sound deep she would always say "Water seeks its own level" and people would analyze it for its meaning, hahah.

Wanted to sound deep?

That reminds me of Bruce Lee & his far-famed analogy of the body juxtaposed with water. Legend.
/just analysed.../shot.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I guess I could see that use of cliche. You'd expect the nerds to hate the jocks because of cliches. XD;

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Hsssssh.
I thought nerds and geeks were one and the same moments ago till you stated otherwise.
All hyperbolic images though, people are people. So...why should it be, that we get along so awfully?

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
All hyperbolic images though, people are people. So...why should it be, that we get along so awfully?

Are you asking why we get along?! FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. Thats why.
Well honesty, because we need others to help us in ways we can't help each other. My friends are annoying sometimes and I am annoying but we stay friend's just so we can make the best out of each other for the future... I think. Is that what you were asking or I am just a complete idiot. (Probably #2.)

EDIT: Wait I found out what we are talking about now. I don't really have a definite answer for the other stuff. Unless there was no other question involved... Hmmm. I am going to keep listening.

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
We can't get along because in nature, animals have an instinct to be selfish - that's what natural selection is, you know. It's also why animals don't have towns, and animals can't develop wheels. Though that'd be nice imo.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
That song is iffy Kotov. :(

The world will dance to its enchanting melody when peace is achieved.
Disco. In fact, yes, disco.

Are you asking why we get along?! FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC. Thats why.
Well honesty, because we need others to help us in ways we can't help each other. My friends are annoying sometimes and I am annoying but we stay friend's just so we can make the best out of each other for the future... I think. Is that what you were asking or I am just a complete idiot. (Probably #2.) :D

Haha, this has substantially ameliorated my mood.
Just making a reference! Depeche Mode.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's the only song I remembered from when my boyfriend had me listen to Depeche Mode in the car with him, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
How hot is it though? Going outside is good for you.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
That's the only song I remembered from when my boyfriend had me listen to Depeche Mode in the car with him, haha.

Won't blame you, the sound's pretty hypnotic and it leaves a lasting impression.

Also, yo, "ameliorate": to make better.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

Won't blame you, the sound's pretty hypnotic and it leaves a lasting impression.

Also, yo, "ameliorate": to make better.

Thank you. And how did I not know about these Depeche Mode guys. I love electronic music. I have based my life around it. I make electronic. I LIVE ELECTRONIC.

EDIT: lol I am listening to a Daft Punk mash-up atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back