• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
Where can I catch a Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite? I tried fishing with a super rod in Drakebreath, but all I get is Magikarp and Gyarados...

EDIT - Forgot to ask. How do you participate in the National Park Contest? It says it's closed...

You get a Dratini as a gift in one of the earlier towns. I forget which one though. I think it was the sand one.

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
Years
I checked every city/town. Talked to all of the NPC's, still can't find one.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
Honestly, this game is a bit too easy for me. By the time of the ghost type gym, all of my pokemon 1HKO'd everything.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
Is it possible to trade pokemon from other games like ruby, sapphire and emerald to this game?

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
Years
Try Hydreigon in place of Dratini if you like.
I don't really like Hydreigon. I thought of Gible>Garchomp, but I can't seem to get to that area next to Drakebreath.

Is it possible to trade pokemon from other games like ruby, sapphire and emerald to this game?

I tried. You can't, as the pokemon center's don't have any multiplayer area. (The downstairs where you go to trade pokemon/battle others)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Its really necessary to use walk through wall cheats in any part of this game??
Cause i play it on my mobile and the emulator has no options to insert hacks.....anyone?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2013
Can someone help me with the white screen problem? I followed the video in the original post but still had the problem.

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I was gonna link you to something for that problem but I'm not allowed to because I don't have 15 posts, whatever -_-

Why hasn't my vullaby learned any attacks since I got it? It's level 20 now

I'm guessing maybe they put the newer generations into the ruby version and forgot to re-do their move lists, but I don't know anything about how a hack is made.

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
Years

Dratini is in the Dardusk's Pokemon Center.
Hope this help.

Thanks, you were right ^^

And also I have a little problem with Excadrill. He has Sand Stream (ability) and Excadrill can only learn Sand Force, Sand Rush and Mold Breaker. Is there a way to change his ability, with a tool of some sort?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hello, i was wandering can anyone help me i want to find and catch Bagon and Beldum but i don't have a clue where to start looking. I checked Pokedex and it showed me that Bagon is somewhere in Drakebreath City but i don't know where. Please help me.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Thanks, you were right ^^

And also I have a little problem with Excadrill. He has Sand Stream (ability) and Excadrill can only learn Sand Force, Sand Rush and Mold Breaker. Is there a way to change his ability, with a tool of some sort?

You can edit is ability and move using YAPE.

Hello, i was wandering can anyone help me i want to find and catch Bagon and Beldum but i don't have a clue where to start looking. I checked Pokedex and it showed me that Bagon is somewhere in Drakebreath City but i don't know where. Please help me.

Its not available in the game. I think.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for answering, but i didn't understand you completely. So Bagon is not in the game or Bagon and Beldum are not in the game.

Back