• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Returning after a couple months

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Well, I've been gone from the forums for a couple of months now. I think it was around April or May that I left, and I think I was only an active member for a month or two before that. The reason I left had to do with serious family issues, which sapped my interest in the forum.

When I had been on the forum before, I had no access to any of my games, but after buying a 3DS, finding my Platinum, buying white, and having a sudden urge to write a pokemon fan fiction, I decided to give it another go.

I doubt anyone really remembers me, but since the description for the Welcome/ New Users section said you could re-introduce yourself after at least a 30 day absence, I thought, "What the Heck?"

I don't have as much free time as I did when I joined, but because of that, I won't get bored easily and so I was thinking I might poke into the roleplaying section while I'm here.

I think I'll be sticking around the forum longer this time around, so hopefully I'll be able to better integrate into the forum.

Happy posting.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Pppggr,welcome back n_n. I'm Rainbow and I came back in August this year so I don't think we've met before xD.To be honest I haven't bought a 3DS and not really keen on doing it soon,something about it I don't like but that's just me D:.

So you're interested in Roleplaying right :3? You probably know that you can pop by the Roleplay Corner if you're interested. You might also want to check the 4th Gen section along with the fifth since you've regained interest in them :D.

Also you can check the Fanfiction and Writing for all those awesome Pokemon stories,can't wait to see it :3. Have fun and try not to leave us again :3.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
'kay, thanks. I loved it here when I had been around back in April, and the only reason I left was due to frustration caused by family issues causing a lack of interest. Those issues have been more or less resolved and so now you're stuck with me. :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Welcome back to PC, Pppgggr. U seem to be a familiar one, I might have seen you somewhere here before. U might recognize me too, I joined during March too.

So, I'm open for a VM chat & a friend request delivery too.

Welcome back & have fun again~

~Mid

Years
Well, I've been gone from the forums for a couple of months now. I think it was around April or May that I left, and I think I was only an active member for a month or two before that. The reason I left had to do with serious family issues, which sapped my interest in the forum.

When I had been on the forum before, I had no access to any of my games, but after buying a 3DS, finding my Platinum, buying white, and having a sudden urge to write a pokemon fan fiction, I decided to give it another go.

I doubt anyone really remembers me, but since the description for the Welcome/ New Users section said you could re-introduce yourself after at least a 30 day absence, I thought, "What the Heck?"

I don't have as much free time as I did when I joined, but because of that, I won't get bored easily and so I was thinking I might poke into the roleplaying section while I'm here.

I think I'll be sticking around the forum longer this time around, so hopefully I'll be able to better integrate into the forum.

Happy posting.

Hi Pppgggr, welcome back to the forum who missed you - PC.

I guess your family issues are resolved now? Well, let's hope your second stint at PC will be just as fun as your first. We're friendly and we always love it when users return from an unexpected leave.

Everyone who posted above me has already got you covered, but I might also want to direct you to the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming section, since you're playing Platinum and White.

OK, have a good time and feel free to VM me, alright?

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey welcome back Pppgggt , you look familiar I'm AWsquared. Quite the interesting name there. I'm glad you have the family issues revolved. I just returned to Serebii's forums , so I know how returning to a forum feels.
Hope you enjoy yourself once again and have fun posting. Feel free to VM me anytime. :)

Back