• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

And here's my fave of all the sigs I've used here:

Spoiler:

Yeah, it had to be Oshawott. My current signature comes a close second cos I find the pic funny (although the original text was covered up).

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years

Fighting back. Probably 6th Gen next year, maybe next year. But I'm happy with the 5th Gen at the moment, woo, woo! :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

I'm really wishing that they make a R/S remake.I don't think they're gonna make a Pokemon Grey,are they?

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years

I saw loads of videos early this year/late last year about it coming out this year, they were wrong. I've seen some "myth" 6th Gen Pokemon, they're cool.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Just got a new copy of Crysis 2, feels good man.

Also won my first tournament in Dead Or Alive 5 last night using Ayane.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

****ing hell. This is what happens when I go to sleep early, sleep for 12 hours, wake up to PokeCommunity being down for about 2 hours, leaving for 3 hours and THEN being able to log on finally.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I ended up going for a nap while PC was down after playing some Trauma Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back