• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best anime

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Pokemon is definately the best, in my opinion! Inu-Yasha, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fruits Basket, and a lot of others come in second place. Oh, and Ojamajo Doremi looks so cute! ^_^

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
That's a tough question. I can't exactly come up with "the best" anime, as there are many factors that make up a good anime and they may vary with series to series. It basically ends up as a tally of favourites. o_o

Edit: I forgot to add my "best" series. XD; I can't pick one. ^_^ It'd be somewhat of a tie between Yuugiou, Inuyasha, Ayashi no Ceres and Love Hina. ^^;

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Rurouni Kenshin is the best....duh. look at my name :laugh:

Mifuui

Fufufu~
Years
Nyu~ I just can't choose one! >-<
Digimon Adventure, Digimon Tamers, Ojamajo Doremi,
DiGi Charat, Macross and Moomin is the best. :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
orange*berry said:
It is so very adorable. n.n- Id suggest it to anyone who likes shoujo anime. I just wish I wasn't so far behind in the series. ;_;
Ahh, it sounds and looks so cute! I found pictures of it. But I wish there was more of it in America. (I think the little girl with purple hair is the cutest. ^_^ I guess because I like purple a lot..)

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2007
This is tough one. I would have to say "Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure." I don't think a lot of people heard of it. :(

Years
For me, any anime is pretty good as long as it has fans. What I hate are those crappy American Made animes. XP

but, I think Animes with only a few episodes (i.e. Fushigi Yuugi, LastExile) Have a pretty good plot. Which I think are pretty good animes ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
HMmm... I think Cardcaptor Sakura is a good one. plot, lovely. n_n Inuyasha is another good one too. I love how they did the chars... n_n Fushigi Yuugi has a wonderful plot too. n_n Fruits Basket is a touching story. n_n I also like animes with unexpected twists in the plot. n_n

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Kayleigh said:
Ahh, it sounds and looks so cute! I found pictures of it. But I wish there was more of it in America. (I think the little girl with purple hair is the cutest. ^_^ I guess because I like purple a lot..)

Ahh! Onpu is the girl with purple hair. She's really cute in the anime. n.n- I like Doremi's younger sister Popu. She's so tiny and cute. -n.n-

I wish they're release the DVDs here or something. I really want to see more of it, but I can only find lousy bootlegs and such.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Yu-Gi-Oh! Hands down ^_^ Great plot, best animationn, and hot guys ;p

Digimon's second, I like it a lot ^^; Don't ask why though >_<;; I guess cus they look more dangerous and cooler than pokemon O_o;;

*gets killed by Digimon*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Nah, recently we decided it a poll?s topic has it?s own forum, then is should go there.

Back